timeslider

Snow

timeslider

timeslider is a new member who has answered our initial survey questions.

I'm posting the questions and the answers timeslider has given here, in the hopes that a segregated topic will help keep timesliders comments segregated and easy to find:

Survey Questions:

Location Then:
( Or now if you are from this time period)
1) People you knew, alias ok
2) Occupation you had
3) Recreation you enjoyed

Who you are:
1) What you wished to be called on this board
2) What languages you speak
3) What education/training you have

The Trip:
(Or trips you took)
1) Month, day, year left
2) Method of time travel
2b) Capabilities and limitations of travel if known
2c) Why you time traveled if intentional
3) Month, day, year of arrival if known

This Forum:
1) How you found this forum
2) Why you are posting on this forum
3) Any goals you hope to achieve

Location now:
( Or that you went to )
1) Geographic region you live in
1b) Type of building you are staying in
2) Who you live with, alias ok
3) How you live, (Job/Money/Guardians/Begging/Foraging)
4) Media technology available to you
( Scanners, Webcams, Digital Camera, mics)

Please post your answers to these question and a link to the topic(s) that you post under.

timesliders answers:

Hello I my call sign is Timeslider. I am from the year 2013

Location Then:
( Or now if you are from this time period)

1) I know of no one in this time period Except for a few North American Resistance
Leaders, Mid West Sector

2) Freelance Reporter before the Coupe

3) Not much time for any recreation

Who you are:
1) Timeslider
2) English
3) Some Special Military Training to prepair for the Operation
but not military my self

The Trip:
(Or trips you took)
1) August, 5 2013

2) \"bowered\" the use of a New Temporal Trans Locator Generator from the World Union.

2b) Capabilities: Send one person back only with in a 50 year time span, limitations of travel, from World Union Researchers only people with a specific genetic protein marker can make the trip with this technology 1 of every 500,000 people each have this genetic marker according to World Union Research

2c) To organize The Future North American Resistance early to fight Against the Established World Union and to prepaire for Civil War in the US because of protested membership in the WU States in the US declared Independence in protests

3) Arrival: July 1st 2000

This Forum:
1) General Net Search
2) Appears to be a good source of info

3) To organize The Future North American Resistance early to fight Against the Established World Union and to prepaire for Civil War in the US because of protested membership in the WU. States in the US declared Independence in protests

Location now:
( Or that you went to )
1) Mid-West Region US
1b) Classified Operational Necessity
2) Classified Operational Necessity
3) Classified Operational Necessity

Welcome Timeslider!

Snow Fire Watches

Snow

timeslider

Questions:

1) Are you in your own timeline or a new one? In other words will your actions here change your own time's future?

2) Are you in this timeline as your current 2013 self and your present 2004 self?

3) How old are you?

4) How are you going to support yourself in 2004?

5) What is the Charter date of The World Union?

Thanks in advance for answering.

SFW

Ralan

timeslider

This story looks great! Bon matin, Timeslider!

>:D<

New Temporal Trans Locator Generator

Now that seems to me a strange name. New Temporal Trans Location Generator would make more sense, but still wouldn;t satisfy me.

Lets see:

Fair enough, there must have been an old one. Any trips made with that? How did they go?

Temporal Trans Location

In other words, Trans 'Time Location', basically different points in time.

Generator

This is what got me. What is generated? The name implies that different points in time are generated. Surely they already exist? Wouldn't 'Locator' be more the kind of term modern scientists would prefer to use?

Moving on to some questions!

To organize The Future North American Resistance early to fight Against the Established World Union and to prepaire for Civil War in the US because of protested membership in the WU States in the US declared Independence in protests

1. Is that World United States?

2. What is the Established World Union, why and how does it come about in less than a decade, and what is so wrong with it that the NAR has to get up early to fight it?

3. Finally, you've been here four years, a month and a few days. How have you been going about completing your mission, and what are you planning to do in the future.

If you really are a time traveller, and your mission really is to convince the future members of this North American Resistance to prepare to fight an enemy that doesn't exist yet, you've got a lot of convincing to do. Let's see if you've got the basic skills to prove yourself to us first.

Welcome.

timeslider

timeslider

well the name of the device Temporal Trans Locator Generator its a new technology
so thats why I phrased it New Temporal Trans Locator Generator whats generated
is a temporal vortex powered by recoverd space matrial in witch zero point engery was detected as for previous attempts according to my sources at the time previous
"Voulnteers" the WU expermented on did not do to well they found out that the body can take only so much temporl radiation the vortex generates and the ones that it worked on had that same specific genetic protein marker but the travelers body can only handle one round trip. I am 35 years old but in 2004 im 25. the charter date of the World Union in the orginal timeline was January 1st 2008 People in US felt that membership in the World Union would be signing out rights away witch one of the early signs of that was the crackdown of civilian media in the US nothing would air with out the WU approval. As for finances by 2013 all nantions under the WU used one electronic currency paper money from us dollars to the Yen had no worth i was able to obtain
enough US currency to bring back with me to establish the mission ops. hope this helps awnsers some of your questions its not World Union States its just World Union

Frog186

timeslider

timeslider
Hi I'm Frog I just wanted to say welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy it here as long you can anyways I have two questions for you so here they are:

1. what does your timeline look like is it a peace or war place? I hope I am not being mean or rude with this question!

2. what kind of food and entertainment do you have in your timeline?

thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience if you need help in advice and questions let me know for sure I am really a cool and relaxed person once you get to me I don't take drugs and alcohol I am religious!

Ralan

timeslider

Woah.

well the name of the device Temporal Trans Locator Generator its a new technology
so
thats why I phrased it New Temporal Trans Locator Generator whats generated
is
a temporal vortex powered by recoverd space matrial in witch zero point engery was detected as for previous attempts according to my sources at the time previous
"Voulnteers" the WU expermented on did not do to well they found out that the body can take only so much temporl radiation the vortex generates and the ones that it worked on had that same specific genetic protein marker but the travelers body can only handle one round trip. I am 35 years old but in 2004 im 25. the charter date of the World Union in the orginal timeline was January 1st 2008 People in US felt that membership in the World Union would be signing out rights away witch one of the early signs of that was the crackdown of civilian media in the US nothing would air with out the WU approval. As for finances by 2013 all nantions under the WU used one electronic currency paper money from us dollars to the Yen had no worth i was able to obtain
enough
US currency to bring back with me to establish the mission ops. hope this helps awnsers some of your questions its not World Union States its just World Union

I'm really not trying to be mean to you Timeslider, but why the bad spelling and grammar? Are you under pressure with little time to type?

The layout, spelling and grammar of that post just doesn't do the reasonable claims it makes justice; take time over your typing, lay your posts out better, and people will be a lot more sympathetic to your claims.

Thanks for replying.

timeslider

timeslider

1. what does your timeline look like is it a peace or war place? I hope I am not being mean or rude with this question!

Its ok the question is not mean or rude, Well a third of the world is at war with the World Union when I left both Resistance of Occupied nations and small third world countires where still fighting. Their were a few nuclear blasts two in the US and several in China and Latin America.

2. what kind of food and entertainment do you have in your timeline?
not much entertainment in my time.

We were losing the war with the WU their were just to few of us this trip into the past was what the military/football players would call a Hail Mary pass.

Frog186

timeslider

timeslider
Hi once again I have two more questions to ask you if that is okay with you so here they are and thanks for answering my questions before and thanks for your time and patience I appreciate it:

1. what does your time machine look like and did you escape before the enemy soldiers could arrest you?

2. what kind of diseases or illness is in your timeline and when was time travel and teleportation made in your timeline?

thanks time you have been a big help already thanks for being cool with me well I have stuff to do so I will talk with you later and anytime you want to chat or talk you can on this forum or email me well see you later!

timeslider

timeslider

1. what does your time machine look like and did you escape before the enemy soldiers could arrest you?

as to your 2nd part of your first question Im hear so that should awnser the 2nd part of your question for the first part thats a littl harder to explain ill try to get some sketches
posted.

2. what kind of diseases or illness is in your timeline and when was time travel and teleportation made in your timeline?

their wasnt to many new diseases or illness that I knew about . as for as when time travel teleportation was made know one out side the WU scientific circle really knows our best guess was or will be somehwere between 2008 and 2013

Frog186

timeslider

timeslider
Hi it's me once again I just wanted to say I have a question for you and thanks for responding back to me you seem like a cool person I will try and not bombard you with too much stuff since your busy and such here is my question:

1. how far forwards and backwards can you go with your time machine or time travel device also will you be able to go back to your timeline? I am not saying it to be mean or rude or anything like that I enjoy your company time if you want to email me sometime my email is [email protected]!

well thanks once again and thanks for listening and replying back to my message in this forum I have to leave now so I will talk with you later!

Oh by the way sometimes I can do some sort of time travel called time shifting or time phasing it is nothing like tv and movies I can do it physically and mentally I can't do it all of the time like time travel makes you do it only works when I have new electronics that I have around the house or I buy from radio shack and other stores too this is all I know for now I have had some experiences not lately but before I had several!