Timetraveler2063 Questions and Comments

PamelaM

2063, you put 1335 next to the date sept 16th and someone asked you if that was in reference to daniel and you said yes but you still did not explain what you meant by that. now you just say nothing will happen physically on that date but you stll
did not EXPLAIN it being a referrence to Daniel and what that means for this sept 16th 2012.

1. will you please explain the 1335 referrence in Daniel you were referring to and not ignore the question.

2. How can you be sure of any of the timing of future events here as you said there has been a distortion?

PamelaM

1. Timetraveler2063:
I beseech you in the name of Jesus to tell us whether you are a real honest to goodness time traveler or not.

Samstwitch

2063, you put 1335 next to the date sept 16th and someone asked you if that was in reference to daniel and you said yes but you still did not explain what you meant by that. now you just say nothing will happen physically on that date but you stll
did not EXPLAIN it being a referrence to Daniel and what that means for this sept 16th 2012.

1. will you please explain the 1335 referrence in Daniel you were referring to and not ignore the question.

2. How can you be sure of any of the timing of future events here as you said there has been a distortion?

When timetraveler2063 said Nothing would happen, I believe he meant in December, because I had asked, "You said earlier that December was the beginning of the Great Tribulation. Would that be December 21st? Does anything signficant happen in December to mark the beginning of the Tribulation, or is the September 16th date the marker event?"

And he replied: "Nothing happens on that date in the physical world." So I think he was talking about December.

However, there is more. Here is what he emailed me...

From Jan 20 - 21 2009 to Aug 2 to 3 2012 is 1290 days. On Aug 3 Obama fulfilled a prophecy. The 1335 day will be Sept 16 to 17 2012. The feast Of Trumpets.

MY THOUGHTS...What happened on August 3rd? I have no idea.

What will happen on September 16-17, 2012? Probably nothing. :rolleyes:

According to Scripture, the 1290 days refers to 3-1/2 years of the 7-year Great Tribulation Period. (TT2063 said the Anti-Christ would rise out of Europe, and Obama is in the USA.) What does it mean? I have no idea :rolleyes: (because we have not yet entered the Tribulation Period, but it is right at the door.).

TimeNot_0

Well, I guess it is over. I was going to ask another question, one I think which has done this Country in, in a manner of speaking. I relied it to the Senator though, that price and wage freezes should have taken affect again in this Country and they had already said that they would not do that again before this kind of economy happened like it is.

Insurance rates seem to be too high for some people and the prices keep going up for food and gas, and spending is too much making everything worse. Well, I guess that is it because of what some other people are doing, like doctors, lawyers, and others who have their self-preserving professions. When you can not discuss anything with them, you are just kept in the dark (so to speak) and they never show theirselves that much except through nurses. They may be busy, but they are missing things in hospitals and in doctor officies and adding more adversity to anything that is happening, along with too much spending and stubborn brains bound still by not changing their habits either.

More people will go broke because of it.
Have a nice day though.

Samstwitch

After re-reading timetraveler2063's email, I realized I missed something. He wasn't just talking about our Comments here, he was talking about private email that he was receiving: (an excerpt)

"Sam I'm sorry. All the messages people have been sending me twisting my words and turning them into things I never said has really got out of hand!! I now understand why Scott was so angry at the people in this time period..."

People today are so mean and nasty, I can only imagine what kind of messages he was sent. I'm sure they were very twisted. Perhaps he was justfied in bailing. People today really piss me off! :mad:

One thing I know for sure...we will have definite answers by the end of this year. Time will reveal the truth.

PamelaM

Timetraveler2063,

I know you will come back and check this. No matter how much people upset you here you need to keep your word with Sam and still have the private chat you scheduled with her. I will not be there less I offend you in anyway.
If you have any honor in you at all you will honor the word you gave her.