Timetraveler2063 Questions and Comments

Samstwitch

These words that follow are not my words. I post them here for the time is near: My children, it shall come as a thief in the night. Sudden Destruction. Does it not begin with a bang? My ways are not your ways. My plan cannot come forth until I give the command. It is not as you have known. Who will seek for this truth? Who will come before me to inquire? Is it not I who knows all? It has been planned this way since the foundation, yet only a few have been revealed its truth. I am a generous Father, if you seek diligently you shall find. I will make it known unto you. I will not leave you in the dark. Do the scribes and Pharisees know my ways or do they trust in the knowledge of men? They will be lost when summer is ended. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Why did they not look to their only Teacher, the True and Righteous Scribe? They choose to follow like a bunch of sheep the shepherd that leads them astray. Now they will worry. Now they have regret. Now, is it not too late? They have lost their ability to hear my voice. They fear only what repercussions man will have for them if they turn away from the teachings of old. They shall be forsaken. Only a remnant, a very few still have faith in my ways, just enough faith to catch a glimpse of my truth. One thread to hang on to. One prayer left from their heart. Will they cry out before I close my ear to them? Time shall tell all - the wicked from the righteous, the learned from the meek. I know my own and my own know me. They shall answer when I call. Heed the call O children, for you will only have one chance.
1 THES 5
for when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

You still didn't answer my questions.

No offense intended, but...What is the purpose of posting words similar to God's Word in the pretext that they were spoken by HIM? We do not know who spoke those words. I already know similar things from reading Scripture, which is the Word of God.

I'm a follower of Jesus...If you're going to post something that's supposed to be the words of God the Father, then you need to print the source, all the details of when/where/how it was delivered. God never hides this information. Jesus warned us about False Prophets in the Bible, and He said we will know them by their "fruits".

SAME QUESTIONS I ASKED BEFORE:

1) What year does the event with Planet X that's supposed to flood Texas (under 500 feet of water) take place?

2) What causes the Tsunami in 2012? Is it from an earthquake, a meteor, or what?

3) If the Tsunami is caused from an earthquake or meteor, where will the quake/meteor take place...What city/state?

Jasmine

These words that follow are not my words. I post them here for the time is near: My children, it shall come as a thief in the night. Sudden Destruction. Does it not begin with a bang? My ways are not your ways. My plan cannot come forth until I give the command. It is not as you have known. Who will seek for this truth? Who will come before me to inquire? Is it not I who knows all? It has been planned this way since the foundation, yet only a few have been revealed its truth. I am a generous Father, if you seek diligently you shall find. I will make it known unto you. I will not leave you in the dark. Do the scribes and Pharisees know my ways or do they trust in the knowledge of men? They will be lost when summer is ended. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Why did they not look to their only Teacher, the True and Righteous Scribe? They choose to follow like a bunch of sheep the shepherd that leads them astray. Now they will worry. Now they have regret. Now, is it not too late? They have lost their ability to hear my voice. They fear only what repercussions man will have for them if they turn away from the teachings of old. They shall be forsaken. Only a remnant, a very few still have faith in my ways, just enough faith to catch a glimpse of my truth. One thread to hang on to. One prayer left from their heart. Will they cry out before I close my ear to them? Time shall tell all - the wicked from the righteous, the learned from the meek. I know my own and my own know me. They shall answer when I call. Heed the call O children, for you will only have one chance.
1 THES 5
for when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

You still didn't answer my questions.

No offense intended, but...What is the purpose of posting words similar to God's Word in the pretext that they were spoken by HIM? We do not know who spoke those words. I already know similar things from reading Scripture, which is the Word of God.

I'm a follower of Jesus...If you're going to post something that's supposed to be the words of God the Father, then you need to print the source, all the details of when/where/how it was delivered. God never hides this information. Jesus warned us about False Prophets in the Bible, and He said we will know them by their "fruits".

SAME QUESTIONS I ASKED BEFORE:

1) What year does the event with Planet X that's supposed to flood Texas (under 500 feet of water) take place?

2) What causes the Tsunami in 2012? Is it from an earthquake, a meteor, or what?

3) If the Tsunami is caused from an earthquake or meteor, where will the quake/meteor take place...What city/state?
Looks like these words are from God. That's what I get from it. Seems to be a warning.

PamelaM

I fully agree with Sam on this one. we need to know where those words came from. I asked about them as well.
They are written in such a way where it is as if the Father himself is speaking and we have every right to know where
it came from, what source, and time it was delivered. Its a very serious offense to post such a thing if it actually didnt
come from God himself.