Titanic Emits Distress Signals Every 6 Years

steven chiverton

many years ago it was said that they or one of the deep space probes sent a signal into deep space and it hit some kind of barrier called a helio pause where signals get sent back or bounced back .

steven chiverton

i have that dvd movie fre
The only thing i can think of would be one of those weird Time anomalies that occurs from time to time during intense electrical storms, pun intended Windy ;):D..

The excellent movie "Frequency" comes to my mind (y):)..

i have that movie to very good movie frequency

steven chiverton

The link says the voice of the captain on board the sinking Titanic was heard...Only Morse Code was used in those days, not voice transmissions...
Its a shame nobody recorded those "voices" which finally ended in 1996...They were more than likely scams Paula..
then if they received a voice message claiming to be from the titanic it may of come from the titanic in a parralell earth where radio transmitters existed when we had just morse code stuff .

TimeFlipper

then if they received a voice message claiming to be from the titanic it may of come from the titanic in a parralell earth where radio transmitters existed when we had just morse code stuff .
I believe the thinking behind a parallel Earth is that you go there in order to make changes, such as the TimeFlipper stopping Lee Harvey Oswald (Or the FBI and CIA) from assassinating JFK...
After the changes are made, i would be forced come back to this Dimension where JFK was assassinated, or perish in the parallel Earth :(..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

time flipper stopping lee harvey oswald hm what did he do help put the bullets in his gun and what about the gunman in the grassy knoll and the one from a window of a building and the one in his own car to did he do a shoe shine boy act and shined his shoes so he can see the reflection in his shoes of him loading his gun for him lol

TimeFlipper

time flipper stopping lee harvey oswald hm what did he do help put the bullets in his gun and what about the gunman in the grassy knoll and the one from a window of a building and the one in his own car to did he do a shoe shine boy act and shined his shoes so he can see the reflection in his shoes of him loading his gun for him lol
I did include the FBI and CIA in my scenario Cobber...The shoe shine boy would more than likely be an FBI or CIA insider used as an assassination back up guy, should one assassin fail his mission :eek: :oops:....We are also off topic..