Titor: It's all gone a bit quiet hasn't it?

artsouth

Re: Titor: It's all gone a bit quiet hasn't it?

and back to the subject.... i belive this is the calm before the storm, like sinister said , i don't belive we notice it yet as we are part of the timeline in refference, the media is not of any help as there wings are pretty much clipped,for what ever reason ....you cant reli on them for anything but happy human interest stories,im sure its all scripted and bleached , and dried out realywell before it hits the airwaves.....

Crosstika

I too believe in titor, can we be friends guys? nothing personal....no hard feelings.. darkwolf, CaryP anyone else..?

I have a theory Toba's about to blow, and change civilization as we know it, enabling Titor's legacy to be realized. Anyone with me? :huh:

Crosstika

A super volcano in sumatra, I'm in belief that all the recent Quakes in that area are going to trigger it. It'll make yellowstone look like a made for tv movie.

artsouth

what are they calling the one at yellowstone? yes i can sence something soon... cant put my finger on it yet , i thought we were freinds...ha! ha! im not mad....

Crosstika

It's a super volcano too, just smaller than Toba I believe and that area (sumatra) has had a few other volcanos erupting in the past couple days...

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"artsouth\")</div>
are we allowed to replace it with the same ? mmp,waco type volume2?[/b]

Yes, excellent idea. I said as much in another thread. Why don't you get that going, if you don't mind? Thanks bud.

Cary

StarLord

Cary, would it be possible to simply vote on it? Let the majority decide on it. It would be a real waste to have that go to the wayside, not to mention the hassle of having that info in two places..