Titor: It's all gone a bit quiet hasn't it?

CaryP

Re: Titor: It's all gone a bit quiet hasn't it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Crosstika\")</div>
I too believe in titor, can we be friends guys? nothing personal....no hard feelings.. darkwolf, CaryP anyone else..?

I have a theory Toba's about to blow, and change civilization as we know it, enabling Titor's legacy to be realized. Anyone with me? :huh:[/b]

Friends? You want to be friends, now? I tried being friendly with you Crosstika/Jesus Bush seeing as you're also from Louisiana. It has nothing to do with believing in Titor. It has to do with being civil and respectful. Friendship is something that is earned. So far your actions and attitude make it hard for anyone to be friendly with you, much less friends. You're back from a 3 day ban. Best to tread very lightly. The next step is of the permanent variety.

At the same time, let me say this. Maybe we just got off on the wrong foot. Maybe you're just used to more hostile places. Maybe you've seen the error of your ways and have acquired some manners. So let me offer you this. You play nice and I'm sure most people here will respond in kind. Also realize that you have done some damage to your identity as Jesus Bush and as Crosstika. So don't expect people to jump at the chance to "be friends" with you. You're gonna have to prove your new identity, and that you are worthy of being trusted as a friend.

So welcome back. This is your last chance. Play nice.

Cary

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Cary, would it be possible to simply vote on it? Let the majority decide on it. It would be a real waste to have that go to the wayside, not to mention the hassle of having that info in two places..[/b]

StarLord, if it was up to me, a vote wouldn't be needed. And it ain't up to me. If one of the admins decides that, then so be it, and I doubt they'll go for a vote. I agree with your thoughts on not wanting to waste the original thread, and the hassle of having two threads. I don't know what else to say at the moment, outside of it's not up to me. Sorry pal.

Cary

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
StarLord, if it was up to me, a vote wouldn't be needed. And it ain't up to me. If one of the admins decides that, then so be it, and I doubt they'll go for a vote. I agree with your thoughts on not wanting to waste the original thread, and the hassle of having two threads. I don't know what else to say at the moment, outside of it's not up to me. Sorry pal.

Cary[/b]

Cary, that thread is not like a bad batch of pancake mix that you can toss if it isn't working is it? Where the hell is the logic on closing a thread that long in the works???? That makes about as much sense as homo sapien mammary glands on a wart hog. Will the forum blow up if that thread is opened back up??

Please help me in finding the logic and or reasoning to this nonsensical waste of weeks and weeks of hard work.

Or is this a new form of punishment??

I am not blaming you or anyone else Cary, don't get me wrong my friend.

Zoomerz

Star; I think what he's saying is it's out of his hands. There are "respect of authority" issues involved that makes it difficult, if not impossible for Cary to intercede.

He may agree with us, but ultimately, the decision must lie with the moderator of that forum. We can understand that.

Thanks for trying Cary!

Z-

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Cary, that thread is not like a bad batch of pancake mix that you can toss if it isn't working is it? Where the hell is the logic on closing a thread that long in the works???? That makes about as much sense as homo sapien mammary glands on a wart hog. Will the forum blow up if that thread is opened back up??

Please help me in finding the logic and or reasoning to this nonsensical waste of weeks and weeks of hard work.

Or is this a new form of punishment??

I am not blaming you or anyone else Cary, ?don't get me wrong my friend.[/b]

StarLord,

I don't get you're blaming me or anyone else. As to the logic involved, I'd recommend you take that up with the mod who locked the thread. I agree that the thread is not a bad batch of pancake mix, and that the forum wouldn't blow up if the thread was opened back up. And again, it's out of my hands. That's all I'm gonna say here.

Cary

Timmy G

? ? ?Quote:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Originally Posted by StarLord
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Cary, would it be possible to simply vote on it? Let the majority decide on it. It would be a real waste to have that go to the wayside, not to mention the hassle of having that info in two places..
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Cary

My vote is: Let those who closed it decide if it is to be reopened.

On a side note, that particular thread did not come up on my Control Panel as having action. So, outside of feeling like a dork because I didn't know what was goin on... you now have my two cents worth...

StarLord

StarLord,

I don't get you're blaming me or anyone else. As to the logic involved, I'd recommend you take that up with the mod who locked the thread. I agree that the thread is not a bad batch of pancake mix, and that the forum wouldn't blow up if the thread was opened back up. And again, it's out of my hands. That's all I'm gonna say here.

Cary[/b]

I hear you my friend, thank you very much for trying.

Crosstika

Friends? You want to be friends, now? I tried being friendly with you Crosstika/Jesus Bush seeing as you're also from Louisiana. It has nothing to do with believing in Titor. It has to do with being civil and respectful. Friendship is something that is earned. So far your actions and attitude make it hard for anyone to be friendly with you, much less friends. You're back from a 3 day ban. Best to tread very lightly. The next step is of the permanent variety.
?
So don't expect people to jump at the chance to \"be friends\" with you. You're gonna have to prove your new identity, and that you are worthy of being trusted as a friend.

[/b]

Well, it wasn't a direct order or anything..