Titor saga not over until 2015 is over

AAA

Honestly I don't think Pamela would lie. She's not the type. Soft spoken and very straight forward. I had email correspondence with her 10 years ago and I believe she still visits this forum. If there is a hoax it's on her as well...she's not in on it. But...that's just my 2 cents.

I agree with Chip here, Pamela sounds legit. I'm sure others will agree. Did anyone interact with her recently?

I don't like drama and accusing people, but I cannot deny what I am seeing.

I am sitting here looking at a large body of data in connection to what I have explained as the deal with the song. It is huge, spans a rather long time frame, and all lines up in order, ...everything fits together snug like puzzle pieces. It is rock solid.

When compared to Pamela's account, there really is no comparison. Her version of events doesn't fit. It is apparently related, but full of errors.

I would like to give the benefit of the doubt and consider that perhaps someone is dragging her into it, using her to confuse or redirect my focus, or whatever. The problem is that I have caught her doing things like altering the posts according to my information. In addition to that, people have been messing with me and all of this information, playing all sorts of weird games, apparently from different groups and/or objectives, etc etc etc. I have been paying attention to what information originates from where or who, where when and how it travels, etc. She is somehow involved.

I have confronted her about it in the interest of trying to straighten things out, to get a grip on understanding the situation at hand. She either clams up and doesn't want to talk, or gives me insufficient or unreliable information. If I get pushy she gets defensive and accusatory. From my perspective it seems like she is full of it and up to no good, and wants to avoid being forthright about her actions and motives.

I don't care how sweet and soft spoken she may be. It is what it is.

I don't give a damn about much other than trying to straighten all of this mess out as to get a grip and stay on track to be doing what I need to be doing. I don't have time for games and bullshit. I am not interested in being vindictive or trying to get people hung up in trouble. I simply want to get through it all. (But if it must be so in order to get through all of this to be where I need to be, so be it.)

Essential to that is discernment of truth, answering the what when who where hows and whys.

When considering the larger picture of things I am not sharing openly, this nonsense is potentially/already messing up the program. It looks like a complete disaster in the works simply because people have to play stupid games.

JHT

The UNIX clock system has been used to manipulate idiosyncratic, repetitive bookmarks. these were nodal points for flux interactions allowing for a magnetosphere frequency modulation. the result was berenstein/berenstain bears, mandela effect, etc. and these "errors" are caused by the stability of a symmetrical attractor field vs. a traditional, played out attractor field. these manipulations to symmetry were for mass manipulation of information and wavefields (and with aid, the UNIX repaired these modulations by negative forces).
there is more to come in the following years. nuclear disaster is avoided, although you still have fukushima to fret over.

in a similar way to why your christmas lights are interfering with your internet, the same way the UNIX flux modulations have helped to repair timelines to minimise damage.

there is still much to be done.

JHT

The UNIX clock system has been used to manipulate idiosyncratic, repetitive bookmarks. these were nodal points for flux interactions allowing for a magnetosphere frequency modulation. the result was berenstein/berenstain bears, mandela effect, etc. and these "errors" are caused by the stability of a symmetrical attractor field vs. a traditional, played out attractor field. these manipulations to symmetry were for mass manipulation of information and wavefields (and with aid, the UNIX repaired these modulations by negative forces).
there is more to come in the following years. nuclear disaster is avoided, although you still have fukushima to fret over.

in a similar way to why your christmas lights are interfering with your internet, the same way the UNIX flux modulations have helped to repair timelines to minimise damage.

there is still much to be done.
when the half-way point is reached, a system will be implemented sometime in the future to catch the "reverberations" as it approaches the final tally of UNIX in 2038. these will allow for direct imprint onto a functional replacement without massive data loss or incompatibility.

Chip Lewis

Harte is right...Titor is a hoax. Larry Haber and his brother are the culprits.
Chip! When did you come back?

I'm not on here much anymore.

All I can say is, watch your tongue around here. That would be my "Theroy." :D

Harte
I popped in on Thursday. About a month ago I ran into KCwildman on the forum I frequent. It piqued my interest to check on the rest of you...make sure you guys are alright.