Titor went under the name thoth

9th Wave

I've been monitoring this site for a very long time, calculating, observing, studying and much more.

I Thought after a few years, such people couldn't present substantial evidence towards quantum theory or mechanics for that nature.

There was a guy a few months ago, that came onto this website.
I'm not sure if anyone listened, but, he had knowledge and tech that disproved 100% of everything on paranormalis and shifted a structure of analysis on my board.
There was a alteration I asked him to prove.
Thereof he did in a subjective manner which we disclosed.
However, he accumulated a different hypothesis that ultimately became truthfully conceptive.
I'm not exactly sure why he hasn't come back to this website, but truth is, he changed something in our frequency radiators core.
The mathematics as well.

I'm not sure how it's possible but even now, I think a few members see he was telling the truth.
When he answered a few questions and a tracked ip address proved he was in the city of Tampa, the tracking also dissapears whilst shows he did in fact have some keen attachment to multiple labs in the hillsborough region.

Many of you think you have something, but this guy actually was the truth.
In a one on one conversation, he was just too intelligent for the team of scientist I had with me on the (live-chat Florida group).
He literally shattered a fundamental aspect of gravitational propulsion we still can't figure out.
As a region of 3 multiples of geometrical shifts.
It was almost as if he came to the laboratory and managed to shift dialogs.

He went under the name, "IAmThoth".

It was something to this day, even I, can't explain as a scientist.

Mayhem

Zenith
Nice pick up, he shifts and moves but id say your aware of that in all of this.

One exterior to this site told me he was instrumental in the Titor saga, when i say this at the very beginning.

Shielding under another name and giving less details always veils.

By calling out a member by name here may or may not be seen as the above, il leave that for members to ponder over.

Just as things may have been silent and SOME HERE THINK THEY KNOW is not always as it seems. There are people here that know but WILL NOT DIVULGE and that is their right.

Last edited:

9th Wave

Nice pick up, he shifts and moves but id say your aware of that in all of this.

One exterior to this site told me he was instrumental in the Titor saga, when i say this at the very beginning.

Shielding under another name and giving less details always veils.

By calling out a member by name here may or may not be seen as the above, il leave that for members to ponder over.

Just as things may have been silent and SOME HERE THINK THEY KNOW is not always as it seems. There are people here that know but WILL NOT DIVULGE and that is their right.
So you met Gus

steven chiverton

its obvious no ones seen the YouTube video of a man admitting to faking the john titor stuff and that the time machine was just a prop he built and like that Noah guy he admitted he faked it

StarLord

Interesting post 9th Wave, FEK ME, SWORE I WOULD NEVER COME BACK HERE. SO BE IT. 9TH WAVE, WHERE WERE YOU, AND WHAT AGE, 10 YRS AGO PLEASE AND THANK YOU

paulyoung2

its obvious no ones seen the YouTube video of a man admitting to faking the john titor stuff and that the time machine was just a prop he built and like that Noah guy he admitted he faked it
the deep state propaganda will go into length unmatched in your wildest dream to keep you a good little slave
1. never food shortage EVER
2. iphoned hooked like a good ole narcotic
3. lazy fat and comfy into your AI submission via total domination/surveillance