Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time

TimeNot_0

Sorry, but I already suggested to a Senator that a government website be set up, so any religious denomination (all people who want to) can go to a website and a nightly prayer meeting be held for an hour or two without any preaching or Bible reading, and anyone who wants to can join in no matter if Muslim or Christian even to the point of volunteer ministers or priests or whomever can even lead but not come out with one is better than the other or anything else, just praying for whoever wants to join in for the safety and future of this world and this Country.

Liberty

Judge just let him go! He was held without cause! The government is REALLY playing with fire hurting our veterans! Enough is enough!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
maybe I am just a hopeful fool but I realy do think that one day the people will wake up and the snakes in the gov. will realize just like admrial Hirohito did after pearl harbor that they have woke the sleeping giant.... however I fear it's already to late for that.
the guy's face in the vid. pretty much says it all his look of utter disgust and distress at the state of the nation is clear :(