To anyone, if time traveling to the past is possible or not, I need help to accomplish this.

Sickthing

Hello. First of all I want to tell you I've been framed at school, and the person who's the culprit is not punished, but is blaming everything on me. I'm sorry if I'm sounding ignorant. I've lost many of my friends, including the one person I have always trusted. My parents don't believe me, and neither do my teachers. I've had a very good relationship with my teachers, and now that's spoiled. Someone please help (if it's possible or not) me be able to time travel to my past so I can change it, and keep my self from being involved within it. I'm in desperate need to change it, because now I feel helpless. Thank you.

TuesdayMcBob

Confront the evil boy with a high quality sound recorder hidden on your person and get him to admit it

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm, I think there are better way to deal with that, than time travel.

Don't you have anyone at all who can back you up on this? Does somebody know the truth beside you?

Sickthing

The only other person who knows the truth is the real culprit, and she's spilling her guts out to keep herself out of trouble. She's even convincing my friends, and all of her friends that I'm the one to blame, even though she framed me and made it look like she was just a witness, and not the person who did it. The only two people that know the truth is her, and I. No one wants to believe me, and that may have something to do with how popular she is, and how everybody thinks she would never do such a thing.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Oh man, sounds like you were totally framed indeed. I can't believe you can't come to an understanding with that person, but I guess you already tried to do that numerous times...

Are you kicked out for good? How old are you, or if you prefer, how many years of school do you still have to go through? Is this something that's gonna follow you for the rest of your life, or can we possibly say that it's "only" a school thing that'll go away at some point?

Sickthing

Oh man, sounds like you were totally framed indeed. I can't believe you can't come to an understanding with that person, but I guess you already tried to do that numerous times...

Are you kicked out for good? How old are you, or if you prefer, how many years of school do you still have to go through? Is this something that's gonna follow you for the rest of your life, or can we possibly say that it's "only" a school thing that'll go away at some point?

It's a law breaking situation. If I was 18 I would have already been in jail, or even prison. I am 15 years of age, freshman, and I have 4 years of school left, counting this one.

Sickthing

Isn't there potential, and real people here on this website whom have successfully traveled back to their past, and or have time traveled? I know there are more things, and terms on this site than time travel. But I've seen many threads here claiming that time travel is possible whether it is through spells, or a different procedure to time traveling. I know it sounds a little too far fetched, but at this point I'm willing to try anything. Any other ways to changing my past? Summoning a genie and asking him/her to change it for me? As I said before, I'm willing to try, and believe anything. Also, sorry if I'm sounding ignorant, or stupid.