To anyone, if time traveling to the past is possible or not, I need help to accomplish this.

HDRKID

I use my HDR in astral time travel. Don't think that would help you. However, you might be able to confront your accuser. People need to understand that actions have consequences. Karma says that would you do to others will come back to you. In other words, what you sow, the same you shall reap.

Miniature

Hello. First of all I want to tell you I've been framed at school, and the person who's the culprit is not punished, but is blaming everything on me. I'm sorry if I'm sounding ignorant. I've lost many of my friends, including the one person I have always trusted. My parents don't believe me, and neither do my teachers. I've had a very good relationship with my teachers, and now that's spoiled. Someone please help (if it's possible or not) me be able to time travel to my past so I can change it, and keep my self from being involved within it. I'm in desperate need to change it, because now I feel helpless. Thank you.

You know that if you time travel you can end up stuck where you don't want to be, right?

Miniature

Hello. First of all I want to tell you I've been framed at school, and the person who's the culprit is not punished, but is blaming everything on me. I'm sorry if I'm sounding ignorant. I've lost many of my friends, including the one person I have always trusted. My parents don't believe me, and neither do my teachers. I've had a very good relationship with my teachers, and now that's spoiled. Someone please help (if it's possible or not) me be able to time travel to my past so I can change it, and keep my self from being involved within it. I'm in desperate need to change it, because now I feel helpless. Thank you.

Could be way worse than the reality you are living in right now.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Miniature If I was to take a risk and move to another timeline, that would likely be one of my main concerns. What if I end up in a timeline in which my life is a nightmare?

Miniature

Could be way worse than the reality you are living in right now.

Don't doubt yourself. If you think that someone is framing you and you are losing friends, just strengthen yourself. We can have all of the friends in the world, but it can change in a moment's instance. It can happen to anyone. Now is the time to work on keeping your mind strong. TPTB like to isolate people because it's a good way to break them down. It's happening all over the world, so you are not alone. Traveling back in time isn't going to help solve anything. It's more likely to make things worse. I don't recommend it. It might diminish your brain functioning as well. I've encountered a couple of them and they are not too bright. They are unable to form a single coherent thought because they are owned by demonic.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Well guess what, Sickthing: you're not alone. I am willing to change a lot of things that have happened in the past, although I'm not necessarily desperate like you are. In this case, however, if I were you, I would pray to God and ask Him to lead you onto the path of doing something to reveal your innocence and earn everyone back to your side, including your parents and teachers.

If you are innocent, God knows it! And as long as you believe in and pray to Him, he will reward you and restore your good reputation, and bring the one who is guilty to justice. God knows all! I don't think you should try changing the past just to correct this mistake.

correction123

I don't mean to beat the dead horse here, especially with the HDR...Please understand if those pesky chakra's are not working 100% efficiency quite frankly you are not going anywhere especially into the past or future. Keep in mind no matter what device you end up using it will always come back to radionics. "Why is that"? Because we can't afford or have the luxury in building devices like our governments of the world are doing right now for time travel. This leaves us with picking up their bread crumbs and putting together something that may or may not work for us! So Radionics is about the only other viable option left to do, but don't be discourage right away it's not a bad thing it is just something you have to work up to!

I have to say first hand the HDR actually works for me and a few others out there. I have conversations with people who actually time travel all the time and I mentioned one day about the chakra issues and he told me you are 100% right on about this. He told me he uses a 15 minute exercise doing his chakra's prior to using the HDR but what he discovered as I did it allowed access to his sixth sense in his everyday life! That one caught him off guard. I too experienced ESP, telepathy, PK, etc. when I committed myself to do the chakra exercises everyday, even if I wasn't planning to use the HDR that night I would still do the 15 minute charkra stimulation exercises.

I use to be where others maybe right now many years back and it wasn't until 1997 that I found out personally that chakra's are real and bio-electrical in nature. This was dumb luck on my part. I lifted out of body after 15 minutes of meditation, once suspended above myself I heard this incredible electrical sounds, I looked all around the room wondering where are these scary sounds coming from which sounded like many stun guns going off at once. The I realized it was coming from me! Somehow those vibrations you hear about are very real and vigorous or can be if it's your first time OBE. I admitted I was in panic because I was never taught about these bio-electrical generators that go off when one crosses over to "Theta" with their consciousness awake.

How does all this fit in about going to the past? Whether "past", "present" or "future" those little chakra's invisible to the naked eyes are the energy source that powers up the HDR. Where do you think your energy comes from in the first place! When you go to sleep at night and let go to unconsciousness the chakra's by their very nature like a flower when the sun begins to shine, the Chakra's open themselves up for cosmic energy to flood the individual chakra's with this badly needed energy. Unfortunately, it is not quite enough for HDR/Radionic usage. This is where you come in to play! By force of "will" you can strengthen those individual chakra's to produce unheard of energies.

Of course those energies would be transmuted to your "Psychic" faculties. When the energies are sufficient there will be no stopping you from time traveling with any type of equipment that works similar to the HDR. Sometimes when you are doing those 15 minute imaginary light pull-ups from your feet and finally to the crown chakra you may have already fallen into a mild to deep trance state. This caught me off guard on several occasions. But as you progress you will be able to easily finish the exercise and close your chakra's back up and use the HDR afterwards, because you are fully charged with the cosmic/scalar or whatever you want to call it. Folks there really is no choice for most of us, the HDR is a radionic machine with an electro-magnet. Going through "TIME" will require a certain mind state. Dimensions are not necessarily "real" the way we understand it in our world. Most who time traveled stated the dimensions are more in a shift of consciousness or perception or some type of frequency alteration, in any event either the dimensional shifting puts your brain in a certain mind state or the brain creates the portal itself. At this point it will be all conjecture and theories.

Like I stated before on this site, there really isn't any type of instrument that will effect your chakra's because your chakra's are "etheric" by nature and invisible which is why there are so many out there that never knew they existed let alone have. For example: you can't see the "soul" but you have one and why is that? Because you see the results the personality traits etc. that are directly communicated to the outside world from within you. You can't see the chakra's but you will know when they are fully charged by your everyday six senses and how acute they will become as you interact with everyday life. You will experience the "electrical" power surges right before you fall asleep if you pay attention to it. Your dreams will become much more vivid putting "Virtual Reality" to shame! You will use your HDR after the electro-magnet is completed in some individual cases you will be transported almost immediately where you are desiring to go.

I challenge those HDR users who have not experience time travel yet, to try to do the simple chakra exercises for about two weeks, that means everyday either in the morning before you wake up or in the evening before you retire for the night. After the two weeks of honestly trying I bet you would have to shoulder to shoulder with me shaking your head wondering why no one has mentioned this before in such detail. I have written the instructions and placed it in the appropriate subtitle. My wife wants to try this herself it wasn't until about a year ago she found out about her chakra's and how important they are as she was exiting her body in the middle of the night. She was scared because of the electrical sounds that were snapping and popping and crackling.

But I and a few of us learned that "secret" to time travel using the HDR. After about 2 weeks of doing that 15 minute charka raising you better be aware the HDR is not the only thing is going to happen to you!!!!!