To Professor Opmmur

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A little insight as to who Professor Opmmur is: I am a time travel researcher and no place did I ever say that I was a time traveler. My personal opinion: I believe John Titor, had too much knowledge not to be possibly real. There is a book, floating around that stated Professor Opmmur will meet John Titor 2038. Where the author of the book got her information, I do not know. I still operate my time travel website started December 24, 2003. I wish I had more time to devote to that website.

Professor Opmmur

Himalayan Hermit

A little insight as to who Professor Opmmur is: I am a time travel researcher and no place did I ever say that I was a time traveler. My personal opinion: I believe John Titor, had too much knowledge not to be possibly real. There is a book, floating around that stated Professor Opmmur will meet John Titor 2038. Where the author of the book got her information, I do not know. I still operate my time travel website started December 24, 2003. I wish I had more time to devote to that website.

Professor Opmmur
Thanks for coming in Prof. I ran into the book and requested the site folks to invite you back.
Breaking the Time Barrier: The Race to Build the First Time Machine is the book which has mentioned both you, Professor Opmmur and John Titor.

Now then, here's a 4 line Para from this book that mentions that Professor Opmmur is from 2039 and has met JT.

I'm also not sure how the Author got the info. By the way, would you mind sharing the link for your website? I was mostly interested in your work with the HDR.

Thanks!

Samstwitch

Professor Opmmur

So nice to hear from you Professor. I'll be checking out the book from the library when I return home from my vacation. I too would like to visit your Website, but I cannot locate it. Would you please post the URL?

Thanks for sharing your views. I hope we hear more from you. :)

~Sam~

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Thank You, Himalayan Hermit and Samstwitch for asking about my Time Travel Web site.

The time travel website was set up Christmas Eve 2003, it was not set up as a social forum much like this one is here. As I was setting up the website I had two names in mind for the website. The first one was “Opmmur's Library” and the second one was “Time Travel Theory”. Looking back nine years I really wished I had used “Opmmur's Library”, information found on this site was supposed to be hard to find information. With only advances with the current Internet “Opmmur's Library “may not have really survive with all the powerful search engines out there.

Here is the link for my website: http://s3.invisionfree.com/Time_Travel_Theory/

Please Note: you will need to register your username and your personal password. (Registration is FREE) If anyone has information that they would like to post on this website please do so as long as it is on subject of the thread you have chosen.

Thank you
Professor Opmmur

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome back Professor. Like the others, I'm glad you decided to come back and post. :) I didn't visit your site for ages, I didn't even remember I had an account on there.

Good to see you. :)

Himalayan Hermit

Prof told me about a fellow called Alexander, apparently a Time Traveller who also knew John Titor. Alexander posted on Prof's site but his last activity was in 2004. For those who have joined Prof's site, check this:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Time_Travel_Theory/index.php?showtopic=42

I met John Titor in 2034.He was a good man.Sadly he died of the flu last year.2038 to you.
John told me about his postings while he was here and I never thought that I would do something like that.john loved your "classic rock".
*is john titor his real name?
*when and where was he born?
*Where did he go to school?(highschool, college...)
*How many family members did he have, any siblings?
*on what date did he die?
*How did you two meet?No, not his real name.
He was born in Florida.1998
He went to school at Fort UF , your Universitiy of Florida
Temporal Recon
I will never disclose information that might bring harm to my friend or his family.

Samstwitch

I was looking for the thread where we were having a discussion on the book, "Breaking the Time Barrier: The Race to Build the First Time Machine" by Jenny Randles. I cannot find the thread, but I see HH has touched on this subject, so I'll post the information here. (If anyone finds that thread, please let me know.)

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ.

Professor, you didn't tell us you were a time traveler! ;) Professor Opmmur has stated this information is not true. He is not a time traveler, and he never met John Titor.

I'm posting an excerpt here for the Professor and others to see how inaccurate the book is. The author's facts are all wrong. She didn't even get the purpose of John Titor's mission right. She did not do her homework. I think her authorship is the 'hoax'.

EXCERPT - PAGE 201: "On November 2, 2000, a strange series of postings began to appear on a United States website. The person making the postings, John Titor, claimed he was a time traveler. He had arrived from the year 2036 on a mission to study Earth during a traumatic period in our history. He had journeyed back through thirty-six years without using a wormhole or quantum physics but by traveling faster than light.
"In 2004, a new communicator, calling himself Professor Opmmur, appeared, saying that he was from 2039 and had met (or would meet) Titor in 2034 but the pioneer time traveler died (or will die) of the flue in 2038. Apart from the fact that such juggling acts with chronology might bring on a headache, no proof has ever emerged to demonstrate the validity of this yarn. It is pointless debating whether these John Titor messages were just a hoax." [End Excerpt]

Crethox

I was looking for the thread where we were having a discussion on the book, "Breaking the Time Barrier: The Race to Build the First Time Machine" by Jenny Randles. I cannot find the thread, but I see HH has touched on this subject, so I'll post the information here. (If anyone finds that thread, please let me know.)
The thread you are looking for Sam is called "Is Prof Opmmur a timetraveller?"

Last time I checked it was on the second page of the time travel topics top one, but it's a locked thread.