To Professor Opmmur

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The topic was closed because Prof Opmmur stated he wasn't a time traveler a few weeks ago. :)

Ren

A little insight as to who Professor Opmmur is: I am a time travel researcher and no place did I ever say that I was a time traveler. My personal opinion: I believe John Titor, had too much knowledge not to be possibly real. There is a book, floating around that stated Professor Opmmur will meet John Titor 2038. Where the author of the book got her information, I do not know. I still operate my time travel website started December 24, 2003. I wish I had more time to devote to that website.

Professor Opmmur

Perhaps you will meet John, Dr. Opmmur. If you met him, what would you talk about?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Coast to Coast

Power of Crystals

Date: 05-10-12
Host: George Noory
Guests: John DeSalvo
Biophysicist with an interest in the ancient worlds, Dr. John DeSalvo, will discuss the latest discoveries about the power of crystals as well as their mystical counterpart, crystal skulls. He'll detail the unusual properties of quartz crystals and explain how their structure is the key to their amazing abilities, both scientific and paranormal.
Website(s):
Book(s):

This should be a very good show, if you want more information on Quartz Crystals.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Repeated for the May 3, 2012 chat log

I would like to clear up misconceptions: the information I posted on crystals came from an article that I don't necessarily 100% agree with, so I went and posted on this forum.

1. I would tend to believe that putting your crystals under the moon is an urban legend with no useful purpose to enhance crystals. Also do not put the crystals in bright sunlight, the sunlight entering your crystals cloudy over time.

2. The most important thing when you buy a new Crystal is that you clean it from people that have previously handled it, you do not want the vibes and negativity to these people on your crystals. This is why you would cleanse them with kosher salt water or any other methods of cleaning your previously owned crystals. (Again I'm not talking about dirt and talking about negativity from previous people.)

3. I also recommend once you've cleaned your quartz crystals that you put them in your pocket: if right-handed put in the right pocket, if left-handed put in the left-hand pocket. Do not put other items in the same pocket coins, keys were etc. You may need to carry crystals in your pocket for a week for a few days. The object of this is to allow the crystals to become in-tune with your own personal aura. Why because: when you're crystals become one psychically and spiritually one with you, you're crystals will work for you very well.

4. Failure to clean crystals and not allowing crystals become synced with your aura, can produced negative information or negative results in what you're trying to accomplish with your crystals.

Professor Opmmur

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Here is Information on how I updated my HDR many years ago. It may be helpful to other owns of a Gibbs HDR units and want to update their units also.

Answer to a E-mail received this week

Last edited: