Too Dark to Know the Truth

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Note: This is a post about UFO's, not politics

Tucker states that he learned some information about aliens that is too dark to mention. Personally, I still want to know. How can we prepare and protect ourselves if we don't know? We need to know about all of the evils of the world. This is only 3 mins....

Last edited by a moderator:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Holy shit, that's an incredible video. I don't know what to say.

"Implications too profound" "Deeply disturbing" Jeez...

Carlson is a credible dude, and I tend to agree with him and what he says, here, and also the way he says it.

It means that it's extremely dark AND that the government is involved.

So dark that the masses would go nuts? That sounds scary.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Holy shit, that's an incredible video. I don't know what to say.

"Implications too profound" "Deeply disturbing" Jeez...

Carlson is a credible dude, and I tend to agree with him and what he says, here, and also the way he says it.

It means that it's extremely dark AND that the government is involved.

So dark that the masses would go nuts? That sounds scary.

It probably is, but we should have a choice.
Now, our imaginations will go wild. Are we selling aborted babies to aliens for food? Are invisible aliens visiting our homes? Are we really in the matrix? I just think we have the right to know what could be threatening our families.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Great thread, I watched this while I was drinking coffee this morning.

The "darker than we can imagine" stuff, based on the things I've heard these whistleblower types talk about, it seems to have something to do with the human trafficking/Baphomet worship stories. Some theory about how the moon is artificial and acts a soul catcher which recycles us back to Earth, and these beings are some kind of spiritual/emotional vampire that feed off our misery. And our leadership is complicit, getting technology or power in exchange. Or something. I don't know how true any of that would be, but the underlying "spirit vampire" stuff seems interesting and something that seems to intersect with some of political conspiracies that are becoming more mainstream now.

Weird that it's all on the rise together.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, I'm intrigued too when he mentions a spiritual component. What the...?

Cosmo here has a pretty good summary of what it could be. It's wild and pretty out there... But I've heard of it a couple of times.

Wasn't there an episode about this, on The Why Files?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think it's this episode:

We have a thread about it:

BlastTyrant

I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world - Ronald Reagan.

Gov has been hinting at this stuff for ever, the problem is the Aliens they are talking about and hinting at are the ones they made deals with, so disclosure or coming out about it means they have to some how take them self's out of it and neglect the fact they were working with them, that they agreed to give up humans for tech etc etc.

BlastTyrant

So, they won’t let our souls go to heaven?

The whole soul eating and trapping thing intrigues me, like what happens if they eat your soul???? Or what is the purpose of trapping a soul?? Can you even eat a soul??

It sounds like a shifted or modern day version of hell. If they eat your soul are you just simply "poof" gone? Or if they trap it would that be considered hell??