Too Dark to Know the Truth

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The whole soul eating and trapping thing intrigues me, like what happens if they eat your soul???? Or what is the purpose of trapping a soul?? Can you even eat a soul??

It sounds like a shifted or modern day version of hell. If they eat your soul are you just simply "poof" gone? Or if they trap it would that be considered hell??

Exactly. The implications are endless. The biggest question is WHY?????

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Now. HOW to be happy in this world….

Every single one of us knows it’s difficult to maintain constant happiness.

This is mind blowing. What do we do?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
In all honesty, I think it's as simple focusing on your sphere of influence. The world is a nightmare, and I don't think the human mind naturally adapts to the kind of information overload we're fed. That's a big part of the anxiety, and if this vampire type stuff has any basis in truth, I can see why that'd be a net positive for the bad guys.

The internet is a double-edged sword. Can't live with it, can't live without it.

You moved to your own place in FL and you had your reptile friends that you posted about. THAT is how to be happy, THAT is how you spread that happiness, I loved seeing that stuff even if I didn't find time to say so. To get a bit esoteric, we are our own creators. What we focus on is what we manifest., and when you dive into and focus on productive things that make you happy, it's much easier to start to free yourself mentally.

In part, we moved to the Ozarks because of what I saw you do. I saw how much happier you were when you made that change and I knew that's something I should think about too. And you know what? It was the right change. You led by example without even knowing.

We are not in control, but we are in control of how we react. We are in control of what we expose ourselves to that could elicit that reaction. It's not always easy, but once you start to keep that in your mind you begin to find the will to keep that controlling negative shit out.

I'm not enlightened. It's easier to give advice than take it. But that's what I think.

BlastTyrant

Now. HOW to be happy in this world….

Every single one of us knows it’s difficult to maintain constant happiness.

This is mind blowing. What do we do?

I dont try to be happy, i try to be content, i stopped letting stupid things get to me that caused negative emotions, like getting stuck in traffic, or tripping on something, things that would normally set me off i have learned to push past, if i cant control it i dont let it control me.

I see it a lot with my mom and brother where in the car they're both yelling at other drivers or swearing at road construction and i try to tell them there is no point in getting worked up and angry over it, you cant control it.

I suffer from bad depression and anxiety so "happy" is a forgotten term, but what i am is content, i tried to get rid of my negative emotions and anger which is what these things feed off of.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What could be so horrible that the people are not being told? That Twilight Zone episode comes to mind.

It's a COOKBOOK!

BgkvP-1542648855-1035-quizzes-to_serve_man_main.jpg