TR3-B sighting?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
When I first saw the triangle aircraft in the video, I knew it was not the TR 3B, because it's too small for the real TR 3B. I did a little searching on the Internet, the link below is what I found.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
When I first saw the triangle aircraft in the video, I knew it was not the TR 3B, because it's too small for the real TR 3B. I did a little searching on the Internet, the link below is what I found.

Thanks Opmmmur,

After posting the video, I went back and read the comments section under the video to see if anyone found anything wrong with the video. Yes they did! Most comments claimed it was photo shopped. I wasn't interested in opinions though. I kept reading and found 3 commenters that pointed out the shadows cast by the TR3-B didn't match the other shadows of objects on the deck. Obviously faked!

Wind7

Staff
But the thing may be somewhere under cover there might be similar, is that say the purpose of that sort of thing to softly softly let it out !

200w.gif
...Gotta love a nice cold war.

;)

8thsinner

Yeah that was debunked a long time ago that one.
I have seen one over here in northern ireland though. going back probably a year or so ago, I was sleeping in the park for a night, woke up about 5ish to take a piss, then saw one sweep in from one direction out of the city, probably traveled 10-15 miles or so with absolutely no sound, then hover around as if it was looking for something, or scanning for something.
The weirdest thing to get your head around with these things is the lack of noise.
I've seen probably a dozen ufos over here, some are ets some aren't and if you're energetically attuned you can feel the difference pretty easily.
What surprised me was why it was over in this part of the world at all unless it's training exercises or something, although I have heard there is a base for them somewhere near scotland, or just below scotland and another down in wiltshire somewhere, which makes sense as it's a crop circle hotspot and the scottish highlands are too cold for the average witness to spot them.