Transcription error, need help

StarLord

aima,

Before I read Cary's post your last few posts compared to your very carefully worded first post has left me with but one avenue of realization. But I'll save that for a bit.

Regardless of how you may have felt about any of my posts, I have noticed that you avoided all of my points of contention. No big deal, perhaps in all the excitement of thinking that you may have hooked some people into believing the premiss of your claim, you have neglected to be mindfull of your own web that you have tried to weave here. It is problematic at best once we begin to prevaricate because one needs to keep every single fact, idea and reason exactly in place with logical progression. You have failed miserably at this.

You really screwed up when you tried to copy a well known titor ruse when you alluded to the idea that time is running out. Running out for whom? Will you have to go back to highschool for your freshman or sophmore year where you will no longer have access to a computer that wont have the requisite edu. in its address??

Nevertheless,

The major mistake you made was switching the way you comunicated / spoke with us. I am familiar with the root of our language. I am also familiar with at least most of the romance languages because of that root. Compiled with that and a few oriental languages, I am very familiar with structure and the subsequently inherent mixup in word order when one with a new language tries to translate from their language into english.

We have a few non native english speakers that come here and they exhibit the normal mixup of word placement and improper wording.

aima, for the sake of kindness and brevity I'll keep this short and sweet. There is no way in creation that you could have possibly learned to speak english in such a excelerated amount of time that you have exhibited in your last posts. It cannot be done.

You are a liar. You are a cheat.

Go back from where you came from and work harder on trying to lie better and more convincingly keeping in mind that you are dealing with grownups here and not your fellow students. I do not tolerate liars nor cheats. Your tawdry excuse for a story has insulted my intelligence. I am with my Brother Cary on this one.

You were more right than you know about time being short. For you, this scam is very over.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Starlord: Just as I was handing him the rope, you were fashioning the noose. ;)

We really need to talk more about how we deal with these Titoresque Necromancers.

Ah well, another one looks destined to bite the dust.

StarLord

Grayson.
I am sorry Brother, I did not see you holding a # like Cary and myself. I'll try to be more observant in the future.

Hmmm I DO love a good hanging don't you??? :lol: MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I don't think I believe Aima anymore either. In the header info in the email he sent me, the originating IP traces back to St. Louis, MO.

His ISP is Charter Communications.... I haven't found anything on their site that supports that they provide service to the western part of the United States, which is where he claims to be living.

Kain

Kain, you assume that I have no way to know about crayons because I didn't spend my childhood here, and you forget that crayons are sold in stores of all kinds. An adult who had never seen crayons before might see them and be amused by something which is colorful, but not messy like paint, and buy them in case he wanted to draw a picture. He might buy them as a gift for a child. He might mistake them for candy and buy a box to snack. You ask how I know the word crayon, but I'm sure you know they write it on the front of the box in big letters, and if they didn't, it would be easy to ask someone what they were, and how they were used, even if they stared. We don't have crayons where I come from, so there is no word for them, but where I come from, we're able to learn new things even when we're no longer children. Isn't that wonderful?

So, now that you have outlined how one "might" come across a crayon. Explain whether or not you were the person who thought they were candy (even though the box says that they are not), thought that they were for painting but not as messy (which the box mentions nothing of) or thought to give them to a child as a gift (of which you would have none and would not know why they would be a good gift as they are not in the children's or toys section of any store). So, how did you come across a pack of crayons with absolutely no need?

As for being able to learn new things as an adult, that is spectacular. We learn new things as well. I would also like to ask where the paint in your time, that you mentioned, comes from? Who makes it? Is it made in a factory?

So you all run around naked in your time? Why were you bleeding the first day? Why were you shouting in another language as though panicking(upset) when you knew you were going back in time when you laid in the coffin? Your story seems to be changing to an accidental travel story and I am just trying to get all of the details right.

Thanks again for answering my previous questions and I look forward to your responses to these.

Oh, and are you in St. Louis?

PyRo99

Wasting YOUR time Aima? You're wasting mine. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

starwolf

good show starlord... i am dating a woman from russia, and know well the common mistakes she makes in writing and speaking. i wondered how she could grasp our complicated language so easily...

StarLord

Hmmm.... Methinks we have already peeped his show Sir Jester, what possible truth could a liar offer, save a set of new and improved lies.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 16 2004, 09:08 PM
Hmmm.... Methinks we have already peeped his show Sir Jester,? what possible truth could a liar offer, save a set of new and improved lies.

If they are shiny and sparkley lies, with a good dose of Sci-fi entertainment value included... I could go for that. :huh:

EDIT: Had dose as does, so I changed it. :D'oh: