Travel back in time and prevent an accident?

Angelhoney

I have heared of that before. I think there was a law of attraction Guru who was teaching this.
I can try that for healing, but it won't make changes in my past right?
Have you used the law off atraction to get back to your mD/PH.D school? It has always worked for me, I got into med school and have achieved all my dreams. This surgery is the only thing that Is ruining my life right now.

tflofasho

I'm using it to get rid of my legal cases so that I am go to PhD/and school.

I tried to get my masters in experimental psychology and couldn't get in for the past 4 years, my mom became a really nasty bitch at home and my dad got nasty with me after I graduated college cuz their focus is on a kid they're looking after that's not ours and not their real family, so things got super stupid here...

Apparently the devil is hard at work in my family with deception and my friends and their parents are looking at our family like wtf is wrong with those people.

I wouldn't have the legal problems had my dad took care of my tickets but he didn't becsuse he was focused on the kid and treating me like shit daily.

So yeah, I want my PhDs in experimental psych, math, philosophy in epistemology, metaphysics and mind and md in psychiatry, internal med and alternative natural medicine. I study the nature of thought and mind thru thinkng and learning and get my black belts in Japanese martial arts, strength coach, behavior analyst, hypnotherapist and alchemist. I like studying psychic phenomena and stuff.

I also want my art and music supplies back, vinyl records, music supplies, car, videogames and electronics back becsuse I lost them, peole stole them and I had to get rid of them cuz peole wot hire me and had to pay off things I couldn't pay off. Write books, records, papers and all that stuff.

I went thru serious shit 2 years ago when I lost everything in the blink of an eye and couldn't recover since. I had a hard time going back to school couldn't make money and my dad became a real piece of shit to me not supporting me to go to get my masters to get work to help with med school.

So yeah, had to deal with shit and loa hasn't helped with my legal problems at all that I shouldn't be dealing with. That's why time travel is important to get all that and time lost back becsuse of how stupid Texas can be over stupid shit.

TimeFlipper

Yes I used the lucid dream time travel method. It's so weird. You can change physical events in the same timeline in your dream. Debate - Lucid dream time travel
In your reply yesterday at "11:49 PM" you said to Angelhoney "Yes of course its possible. I`ve done it and so has my Dad", which means you had done it before yesterday obviously....So how come at "11:59 PM" yesterday, Marija sends a message to Kimberluv in the new discussions section (look at it now) saying>>Hi Kimberluv..Pegii and i are working on "attempting" to change our own pasts and the pasts of others by using a device called the HDR..we are NOT sure if it works but we will try to use it...etc etc..

Marija had said you are working on this with her which contradicts what you said to Angelhoney at 11:49 yesterday when you said..Yes of course its possible..Ive done it and so has my dad...All of this simply means that you have never travelled back in time or anything of what you have claimed...(The lucid dream time travel)
She did. She actually changed a part of her past using lucid dream time travel. If you look at her post lucid dream time travel, you can see it. We are just trying to physically time travel using the HDR, which, unlike lucid dream time travel, does not let you do that. Pegii's dad really has been successful with the HDR if you read her other post where he disappeared for 10 minutes and then came back. Now, we are trying to see if it will work for us. It works for some people, and not for others, so we will try to see if the HDR will work for us so that we can try to change our own pasts and the pasts of others.

marija, if you decide to believe in what Pegii tells you, then that is your business, personally i dont believe because any kind of time-travelling to change things in the past is far more complex than most people can even imaging, and there is of course no proof of anything being changed...Last year Pegii claimed she went into parallel dimension using a Poos Device....no proof..

Unfortunately i cannot blindly believe anything without hard proof, although if i research long enough on topics that present logical coherent discussions with physics and electronics to back them up, then that becomes slightly different :)

I think a lot of us including myself take "white lies" with a pinch of salt, but i get very concerned when i see certain members on Paranormalis being given false hope by claims that i believe are simply not true..To do that is being cruel to the individuals, who should seek professional advice on their problems..

I wish you luck on your adventure with Pegii mariya, but i fear it will all be in vain...And please remember the members on Paranormalis will be looking for hard evidence should anything occur, before you do any postings on them.:)

mariya94

In your reply yesterday at "11:49 PM" you said to Angelhoney "Yes of course its possible. I`ve done it and so has my Dad", which means you had done it before yesterday obviously....So how come at "11:59 PM" yesterday, Marija sends a message to Kimberluv in the new discussions section (look at it now) saying>>Hi Kimberluv..Pegii and i are working on "attempting" to change our own pasts and the pasts of others by using a device called the HDR..we are NOT sure if it works but we will try to use it...etc etc..

Marija had said you are working on this with her which contradicts what you said to Angelhoney at 11:49 yesterday when you said..Yes of course its possible..Ive done it and so has my dad...All of this simply means that you have never travelled back in time or anything of what you have claimed...(The lucid dream time travel)
She did. She actually changed a part of her past using lucid dream time travel. If you look at her post lucid dream time travel, you can see it. We are just trying to physically time travel using the HDR, which, unlike lucid dream time travel, does not let you do that. Pegii's dad really has been successful with the HDR if you read her other post where he disappeared for 10 minutes and then came back. Now, we are trying to see if it will work for us. It works for some people, and not for others, so we will try to see if the HDR will work for us so that we can try to change our own pasts and the pasts of others.

marija, if you decide to believe in what Pegii tells you, then that is your business, personally i dont believe because any kind of time-travelling to change things in the past is far more complex than most people can even imaging, and there is of course no proof of anything being changed...Last year Pegii claimed she went into parallel dimension using a Poos Device....no proof..

Unfortunately i cannot blindly believe anything without hard proof, although if i research long enough on topics that present logical coherent discussions with physics and electronics to back them up, then that becomes slightly different :)

I think a lot of us including myself take "white lies" with a pinch of salt, but i get very concerned when i see certain members on Paranormalis being given false hope by claims that i believe are simply not true..To do that is being cruel to the individuals, who should seek professional advice on their problems..

I wish you luck on your adventure with Pegii mariya, but i fear it will all be in vain...And please remember the members on Paranormalis will be looking for hard evidence should anything occur, before you do any postings on them.:)
We're not saying that this will work. We just want to attempt it. Members on here are looking at other methods as well because they don't have 100% complete faith in this method and neither do we. That's why we tell them we're not sure if it will work. So we're not trying to give them any false hope. And at the same time, since we know that this has a chance of not working, we're looking at other methods that require experimentation and evidence. So if we have any evidence later for other methods that have proof as backup, we'll make a post about it.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Timeflipper

There is something to the power of belief. And there is some science to it. Although it is discouraged. But I'm sure you've come across something called the Placebo Effect. There is no scientific understanding, on why people participating in the control group, of a clinical trial, on some new miracle cure drug, will miraculously become cured from some chronic ailment. Even though being part of the control group, dictates they were the ones given the Placebo. There is a percentage of people in that control group that will become cured. Sugar pills? Snake oil? The thing is that if the patient believes it will work, it does work. So here it is. We have this power of belief that defies scientific explanation. Just how far can this power of belief be taken? Only one way to find out. Just believe!

TimeFlipper

Timeflipper

There is something to the power of belief. And there is some science to it. Although it is discouraged. But I'm sure you've come across something called the Placebo Effect. There is no scientific understanding, on why people participating in the control group, of a clinical trial, on some new miracle cure drug, will miraculously become cured from some chronic ailment. Even though being part of the control group, dictates they were the ones given the Placebo. There is a percentage of people in that control group that will become cured. Sugar pills? Snake oil? The thing is that if the patient believes it will work, it does work. So here it is. We have this power of belief that defies scientific explanation. Just how far can this power of belief be taken? Only one way to find out. Just believe!
Einstein mate, no amount of belief will enable a person to go back into the past and change what ever it was they wanted changing...only professional help can help the person adjust to the here and now..
My only concern is to the members who are given false hopes into believing that they can change the past, when in truth most of us on here know that is impossible...that to me is being cruel to those members, unwittingly or not....But, if you do know of anybody who through the power of belief, and has absolute proof of going into the past to change it, please let me know will you? :)

Angelhoney

I think that changing the past using only the peower of the mind might not be possible. But I do wish to find a way to change it, either by using machines or something else.
At the same time what Timefilpper is saying is also true. We can not rely on changing the past in order to solve the problems that we are having. Sure it would be great if we can change the past and get rid of it all together, but at the same time we have to find other solutions as well. That's why I'm talking to reconstructive surgeons from all over the world and I hope I will find a surgeon who will be able to help me.

TimeFlipper

We're not saying that this will work. We just want to attempt it. Members on here are looking at other methods as well because they don't have 100% complete faith in this method and neither do we. That's why we tell them we're not sure if it will work. So we're not trying to give them any false hope. And at the same time, since we know that this has a chance of not working, we're looking at other methods that require experimentation and evidence. So if we have any evidence later for other methods that have proof as backup, we'll make a post about it.

Angelhoney was given false hopes on page1of this thread (as was japrin)..Angelhoney asked..Can the past really change, is retrocausality possible? etc etc....Pegii replied, Yes of course its possible, ive done it and so has my dad...Angel replied, Really? OMG, this is giving me hope! What did you change and did you stay in the same time-line?...Pegii replied, Yes i used the Lucid Dream Time Travel, Its so Weird, you can change physical events in the same time-line (sic)...You can see this for yourself on page 1 of this thread.....I still wish you good luck marija :)...im out of this thread now,,

Japrim

when in truth most of us on here know that is impossible.

Time travel is real. How it works, who has access, when it will happen, etc., ...no one(or very few) knows. But conclusive evidence of it is all over history, much like what Eddy_P has presented.

Can change and will change are two different things, though. So I concur with the idea of not having false hopes or indulging in fantastic falsehoods.

But it is real.

Japrim

(as was japrin)

Not really. But thanks for looking out.

I discovered evidence of time travel before coming to this site or researching the Titor stuff, and I do not necessarily base anything on what people here say, or even care much about changing my own past.

Just sayin'.

Again, thanks for looking out.