Travel back in time and prevent an accident?

tflofasho

In your reply yesterday at "11:49 PM" you said to Angelhoney "Yes of course its possible. I`ve done it and so has my Dad", which means you had done it before yesterday obviously....So how come at "11:59 PM" yesterday, Marija sends a message to Kimberluv in the new discussions section (look at it now) saying>>Hi Kimberluv..Pegii and i are working on "attempting" to change our own pasts and the pasts of others by using a device called the HDR..we are NOT sure if it works but we will try to use it...etc etc..

Marija had said you are working on this with her which contradicts what you said to Angelhoney at 11:49 yesterday when you said..Yes of course its possible..Ive done it and so has my dad...All of this simply means that you have never travelled back in time or anything of what you have claimed...(The lucid dream time travel)
She did. She actually changed a part of her past using lucid dream time travel. If you look at her post lucid dream time travel, you can see it. We are just trying to physically time travel using the HDR, which, unlike lucid dream time travel, does not let you do that. Pegii's dad really has been successful with the HDR if you read her other post where he disappeared for 10 minutes and then came back. Now, we are trying to see if it will work for us. It works for some people, and not for others, so we will try to see if the HDR will work for us so that we can try to change our own pasts and the pasts of others.

marija, if you decide to believe in what Pegii tells you, then that is your business, personally i dont believe because any kind of time-travelling to change things in the past is far more complex than most people can even imaging, and there is of course no proof of anything being changed...Last year Pegii claimed she went into parallel dimension using a Poos Device....no proof..

Unfortunately i cannot blindly believe anything without hard proof, although if i research long enough on topics that present logical coherent discussions with physics and electronics to back them up, then that becomes slightly different :)

I think a lot of us including myself take "white lies" with a pinch of salt, but i get very concerned when i see certain members on Paranormalis being given false hope by claims that i believe are simply not true..To do that is being cruel to the individuals, who should seek professional advice on their problems..

I wish you luck on your adventure with Pegii mariya, but i fear it will all be in vain...And please remember the members on Paranormalis will be looking for hard evidence should anything occur, before you do any postings on them.:)

This is what I keep saying. I can't stand it when kids who are so naive thinking they know it all compared to people who realize the nature of the world who doesn't know anything are only naive and kidding themselves into believing what they're doing is right and giving people false hope.

That's why when people like this give claims and keep perpetually lying and claiming they're telling the truth and not give empirical evidence of change, it gives people with itchy ears like angel or me wanting to do anythjng to get out of said situation and susceptible to anything.

People like that already have enough with emotional manipulators like that and could use he help they deserve in life.

TimeFlipper

She did. She actually changed a part of her past using lucid dream time travel. If you look at her post lucid dream time travel, you can see it. We are just trying to physically time travel using the HDR, which, unlike lucid dream time travel, does not let you do that. Pegii's dad really has been successful with the HDR if you read her other post where he disappeared for 10 minutes and then came back. Now, we are trying to see if it will work for us. It works for some people, and not for others, so we will try to see if the HDR will work for us so that we can try to change our own pasts and the pasts of others.

marija, if you decide to believe in what Pegii tells you, then that is your business, personally i dont believe because any kind of time-travelling to change things in the past is far more complex than most people can even imaging, and there is of course no proof of anything being changed...Last year Pegii claimed she went into parallel dimension using a Poos Device....no proof..

Unfortunately i cannot blindly believe anything without hard proof, although if i research long enough on topics that present logical coherent discussions with physics and electronics to back them up, then that becomes slightly different :)

I think a lot of us including myself take "white lies" with a pinch of salt, but i get very concerned when i see certain members on Paranormalis being given false hope by claims that i believe are simply not true..To do that is being cruel to the individuals, who should seek professional advice on their problems..

I wish you luck on your adventure with Pegii mariya, but i fear it will all be in vain...And please remember the members on Paranormalis will be looking for hard evidence should anything occur, before you do any postings on them.:)

This is what I keep saying. I can't stand it when kids who are so naive thinking they know it all compared to people who realize the nature of the world who doesn't know anything are only naive and kidding themselves into believing what they're doing is right and giving people false hope.
That's why when people like this give claims and keep perpetually lying and claiming they're telling the truth and not give empirical evidence of change, it gives people with itchy ears like angel or me wanting to do anythjng to get out of said situation and susceptible to anything.

People like that already have enough with emotional manipulators like that and could use he help they deserve in life.
A very pragmatic posting, i could tell you were speaking from your heart :)

TimeFlipper

Maybe not, but iam not going to ask you to explain..
Your personal life and emotions must stay with you.

Did you do anything about those 2 VHS tapes i spoke to you about? :)

tflofasho

Oh man, I completely forgot.

Honestly man, I haven't. I don't have any money or income, much less a vhs player to review the information since we're a completely wireless home now. External technology is s thing of the past for us now. We've moved on from that with cloud drives and stuff, as pretentious as that sounds...

I'd like to find footage online and contact sky books about them and see what they say.

TimeFlipper

Oh man, I completely forgot.

Honestly man, I haven't. I don't have any money or income, much less a vhs player to review the information since we're a completely wireless home now. External technology is s thing of the past for us now. We've moved on from that with cloud drives and stuff, as pretentious as that sounds...

I'd like to find footage online and contact sky books about them and see what they say.
I dont think you will ever find those 2 VHS tapes online..I bought them years ago from Sky Books, but they did send me an email a couple of months ago saying there were still a few of those VHS tapes available plus a DVD which i already have.:)

Yes, i too know about the difficulties funding some of my projects as iam a pensioner...Some years ago before i retired from work i would give the science teacher at the school very near to me, some of my projects that never worked..I used to get very angry about them not working so in frustration i would throw them over my fence and they landed on the schools playing field....Later on the science teacher told me about finding them on the playing field and we had a good laugh about it..and after that i would take them round to school for him to use the parts :D

I dont do that anymore now, instead i re-use the parts for other projects...In the past i have sold a lot of my unwanted items at Car Boot Sales..
A similar thing for you are your Garage Sales.:)