Travel back to a certain day to make a change

sara231

Something bad happened to me 3 months ago and I have been suffering from it ever since that day.
I believe in parallel universes and I want to believe it's possible to shift into a parallel universe where that thing never happened. I've heard about people that had experiences where they changed the past with "quantum jumping" and going into another reality, a parallel universe. Has anyone done that intentionally? I know that we sometimes shift into parallel universes without realizing, but I would like to go back to a certain day and change the outcome of it…

I'm also into astral projection, but I'm still a beginner. Do you know if it's possible to change the past with astral projection? I'd like to travel back 3 months and give myself some advice. Like warning myself and telling me not to leave the house that day.

Do you think that someone with more experience than me could help me changing my past physically?
I hope you understand what I mean! Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences on this!

Thanks,
Sara

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I think the best option would be just to try your best to move on from the incident... Bad things happen to everyone and we all wish they didn't, but it's a fact of life, unfortunately... :(

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Like I said before, multiple worldline theory would prevent you from changing this timeline. I think we all wish we could. I know there are things I would love to change, but unfortunately, we have to work with the cards we are dealt.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Like I said before, multiple worldline theory would prevent you from changing this timeline. I think we all wish we could. I know there are things I would love to change, but unfortunately, we have to work with the cards we are dealt.

You don't have to change this timeline. Just hop onto another timeline. Of course you'll have to accept the cards dealt to you on that timeline as well. But at least they will be different cards.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

You don't have to change this timeline. Just hop onto another timeline. Of course you'll have to accept the cards dealt to you on that timeline as well. But at least they will be different cards.

But there would be two of you. :)

Sunny0102

I'm also interested in this. How would you go about hopping onto another timeline?

Sunny0102

But there would be two of you. :)

From my understanding, you would simply "shift" your consciousness from this timeline to another.

Last edited:

Sunny0102

Something bad happened to me 3 months ago and I have been suffering from it ever since that day.
I believe in parallel universes and I want to believe it's possible to shift into a parallel universe where that thing never happened. I've heard about people that had experiences where they changed the past with "quantum jumping" and going into another reality, a parallel universe. Has anyone done that intentionally? I know that we sometimes shift into parallel universes without realizing, but I would like to go back to a certain day and change the outcome of it…

I'm also into astral projection, but I'm still a beginner. Do you know if it's possible to change the past with astral projection? I'd like to travel back 3 months and give myself some advice. Like warning myself and telling me not to leave the house that day.

Do you think that someone with more experience than me could help me changing my past physically?
I hope you understand what I mean! Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences on this!

Thanks,
Sara

I haven't had the chance to discuss this topic with someone who is in the process of attempting this, so I have a few questions, if you don't mind.

If you can recall, did you notice anything that seemed "off" around the time that this occurred? Did you have heightened anxiety days prior to the incident? Anything weird going on during your phone calls? Any synchronicities, e.g. pictures, ads, etc., that you now realize were a forewarning?