Travel back to a certain day to make a change

Sunny0102

Yes, if you're going to change your current reality by shifting your physical and mental routines, it would also be extremely useful to get some practice in imagining several different pasts which could have led up to your current situation. A little like people speculating on events in past lives that could explain certain reactions in this life.

By splitting up and democratizing your time-line, you allow for more gray areas, more hats from which unexpected rabbits can be pulled. You will also find that your attachment to or repulsion by any single one of them lessens with time.

Then one day, you will find that you are no longer the you you once thought you were, and whatever explanation you choose to attribute that to will contribute to the future you or "yous" you will become.

Has this worked for you?

I tried jumping tracks a long time ago when my relationship with an ex went to hell. We both tried actually, imagining alternate selves we could be occupying these present bodies. All the wrong turns made right, all the mistakes washed away.

In a fashion, it did work and I was able to switch viewpoints at will and become someone else when I needed to. However, this was not as groundbreaking as it may sound because she and I were both able to shift between several different base personalities. I at will, she whenever the others felt like taking over.

I remember the feeling of both of us reaching out across an abyss of possibilities, grasping at the memories of joy and lightness, at the feelings of warmth and contentment we'd once had.

In the end, it just wasn't enough. There were too many nasty interactions from the people around us, family and friends, and although we did really want to rediscover what we'd had before, in the end I cut everyone off to get away, and months later she cut me off as well.

It really was for the best, though. I think neither of us really liked what the other had become, so I was eventually glad it had ended. I think the earlier poster was right. Our habits in thought and action define who we are, and when we change those, everything changes, including our perceived time-line.

This did bring up something I wanted to mention earlier. If you do learn to switch time-lines, you may find that the inertia of other past selves carries you on at certain moments, and this may feel like you're developing multiple personalities.

This is, of course, one way of looking at it, and if you focus and obsess on it too much you may start suspecting you've gone off the deep end. However, if you can relax and just let things be what they are, eventually you will discover that the person you wanted to be is indeed the person you are.

I wish I could give you a better answer, but this is what I have to give...

Last edited:

Sunny0102

I tried jumping tracks a long time ago when my relationship with an ex went to hell. We both tried actually, imagining alternate selves we could be occupying these present bodies. All the wrong turns made right, all the mistakes washed away.

In a fashion, it did work and I was able to switch viewpoints at will and become someone else when I needed to. However, this was not as groundbreaking as it may sound because she and I were both able to shift between several different base personalities. I at will, she whenever the others felt like taking over.

I remember the feeling of both of us reaching out across an abyss of possibilities, grasping at the memories of joy and lightness, at the feelings of warmth and contentment we'd once had.

In the end, it just wasn't enough. There were too many nasty interactions from the people around us, family and friends, and although we did really want to rediscover what we'd had before, in the end I cut everyone off to get away, and months later she cut me off as well.

It really was for the best, though. I think neither of us really liked what the other had become, so I was eventually glad it had ended. I think the earlier poster was right. Our habits in thought and action define who we are, and when we change those, everything changes, including our perceived time-line.

This did bring up something I wanted to mention earlier. If you do learn to switch time-lines, you may find that the inertia of other past selves carries you on at certain moments, and this may feel like you're developing multiple personalities.

This is, of course, one way of looking at it, and if you focus and obsess on it too much you may start suspecting you've gone off the deep end. However, if you can relax and just let things be what they are, eventually you will discover that the person you wanted to be is indeed the person you are.

I wish I could give you a better answer, but this is what I have to give...

No, I think that's a fantastic answer, thanks! I've definitely been having a wonderful learning experience from this. Though, I wish to have not gone through the traumatic experience which drew me to do such research. I'm grateful in the sense that it has taught me so many fascinating things in regards to the amazing powers of the mind, thought, & self-improvement. Our thoughts & will to change are truly so much more powerful than we realize. I've been noticing significant changes already simply by employing such methods. :)

gyan khoji

Something bad happened to me 3 months ago and I have been suffering from it ever since that day.
I believe in parallel universes and I want to believe it's possible to shift into a parallel universe where that thing never happened. I've heard about people that had experiences where they changed the past with "quantum jumping" and going into another reality, a parallel universe. Has anyone done that intentionally? I know that we sometimes shift into parallel universes without realizing, but I would like to go back to a certain day and change the outcome of it…

I'm also into astral projection, but I'm still a beginner. Do you know if it's possible to change the past with astral projection? I'd like to travel back 3 months and give myself some advice. Like warning myself and telling me not to leave the house that day.

Do you think that someone with more experience than me could help me changing my past physically?
I hope you understand what I mean! Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences on this!

Thanks,
Sara
Hi Sara. I ve read most of this thread and I think they r just doing
Something bad happened to me 3 months ago and I have been suffering from it ever since that day.
I believe in parallel universes and I want to believe it's possible to shift into a parallel universe where that thing never happened. I've heard about people that had experiences where they changed the past with "quantum jumping" and going into another reality, a parallel universe. Has anyone done that intentionally? I know that we sometimes shift into parallel universes without realizing, but I would like to go back to a certain day and change the outcome of it…

I'm also into astral projection, but I'm still a beginner. Do you know if it's possible to change the past with astral projection? I'd like to travel back 3 months and give myself some advice. Like warning myself and telling me not to leave the house that day.

Do you think that someone with more experience than me could help me changing my past physically?
I hope you understand what I mean! Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences on this!

Thanks,
Sara
I m sure that u r neither satisfied nor benefited by these replies u got here. Mail me at [email protected]. we can help each other

toliveagain

Hello, so basically the same thoughts have been going through my head for the past month. I need some thing that happened to be undone. Basically if it was put off by, at most, even a few seconds, everything would be okay..
I've done research on the topic, and there are so many conflicting opinions that I really don't know what to believe. I would love to know if astral time travel can truly, genuinely result in an actual change in one's past? I've read that shamans are some of the few who can do this - but I could find no solid proof to back this claim up? If anyone has any real facts it would be great to know..

Sunny0102

@toliveagain

Please read Einstein's responses on this thread, he really has the best advice. I came here specifically in search of the same exact thing as you. I've definitely had positive results using the method that he laid out. Please don't get too wrapped up in these theories, remember what the definition of theory is. There was a point where I was on the brink of "losing it." :confused: It has the potential to do more harm than good, trust me. You have to move forward, I know that's the hardest pill to swallow, but it's the truth. Life does get better.

Rawknee

@toliveagain

Please read Einstein's responses on this thread, he really has the best advice. I came here specifically in search of the same exact thing as you. I've definitely had positive results using the method that he laid out. Please don't get too wrapped up in these theories, remember what the definition of theory is. There was a point where I was on the brink of "losing it." :confused: It has the potential to do more harm than good, trust me. You have to move forward, I know that's the hardest pill to swallow, but it's the truth. Life does get better.

I disagree - most of what Einstein has had to say on the subject has been ambiguous or abstract.

Sunny0102

@Ronnie Deshe

The fact of the matter is that even if you were successful at somehow warning your past self it did not work. If it had worked, you wouldn't be on this forum searching for ways to alter your past. If you were successful, you either did not pick up on the warning and/or your intervention was actually the direct cause of the event.

If you are still attempting to alter your past using your mental powers your best option, at this time, would be to change your thought pattern and memory of the event.

Rawknee

@Ronnie Deshe

The fact of the matter is that even if you were successful at somehow warning your past self it did not work. If it had worked, you wouldn't be on this forum searching for ways to alter your past. If you were successful, you either did not pick up on the warning and/or your intervention was actually the direct cause of the event.

If you are still attempting to alter your past using your mental powers your best option, at this time, would be to change your thought pattern and memory of the event.

I never claimed to be successful, and you're really just talking psychology at this point.

Sunny0102

@Ronnie Deshe

I never claimed you were, I was speaking hypothetically.

& if your theory is that the concept of retrocausality is simply psychological, well, then that's just your opinion.