Traveler Malaki's time travel methods!

Angelhoney

Into the Mystic

According to him. He went 3 days back and relived them.

I want to go back 3 years, so according to him I could relive them? (Differently of course).

How did he get back?
Yes you could. He used the spell first I believe, then the intense meditation. Anyhow, it seems you will need a lot of practice before you can do it.

I meant how did he get back to the present? Did he go further back in time than three days?

Yes, I will need a lot of practice, but I'm not doing the spell; I'll focus on the meditation :)

Angelhoney

He only went 3 days back and relived them. He didn't come back to present. This may mean that the whole universe went 3 days back in time.
But if you want to get back, you can use the same meditation method and focus on the present and when you wake up, you'll be back to present.

sliders2

I searched on google and it seems many others have seen portals. Some people mentioned seeing demons coming out of them. This is so intersting.

It seems I have always had a tendency to somehow inadvertently either open, or walk into the line of some sort of portals/time shifts/inter- dimensional/parallel shifts/awareness/excess energetic energy???? Or, gosh knows what. Sometimes it's been cool,other times worrisome, always it's been unexpected.
Several times it has happened while I am either with friends, or family members that have also witnessed some of these events. Some have transpired while meditating, others as I walk into a room, still others either outdoors while hiking or walking our dog. Some have happened while out of body. (In the past I did not care for out of body experiences, until I learned to shield myself and only go or accept invitations to with very specific light beings or animal guides.)
One of the latest (a few months ago) happened two days after a very heart wrenching plea for understanding. I had been struggling with some very emotional past issues, and as has sometimes been the case (even as a small child), I asked for and needed not only connection with higher light, but a sign. We got one alright...Two nights later as we are walking the dog we both see the strangest anomalies in the sky traveling from south to west and proceed to north west before disappearing. What began as two large brilliant white orbs began to not only shift in shape, but color. As they got closer they began to elongate and flatten, all the while their internal color (I say internal for there appeared to be some sort of grayish aura/shield around. Anyways, they went from brilliant white to golden yellow, then orange and finally crimson before I looked away overcome with panic, as I had not only reached out for them two days prior, but also that night.
Incidentally, as my boyfriend was calling out for me to come and look, I was internally debating with myself as to whether or not I should put a certain crystal down as part of the grid I was offering that night as energy, love and gratitude to the universe and light beings from all dimensions. (Yes, I'm one of those, big heart, very empathis and always have been. Anyway, long story short the crystal had been given to me by an ailing relative who had caused me so much pain in the past. Part of my soul request or heart (which seems to have a mind of its own), was for the soul healing of that person. The strangest thing though, was that when I went to take down the gird the next morning, said broken crystal (had been in two pieces) was now totally fused together. What happened to the crystal, what did we witness and try to film that night??? You tell me. Another entry in my book of a zillion unexplained events, thoughts, theories and questions.

Angelhoney

the broken crystal fusing together might mean that the situation is resolved and that your healed from the pain it caused you. What's intersting is the lights you saw, they might be a sign of good spirits or maybe even aliens. Who knows?

mariya94

Is there anyone here who has experience in meditation and occult? Can you try the methods and tell us what happens please!
I've had experience with meditation when I was younger and it worked for me. I was able to meditate for 10 minutes and lose sense of where I was.

mariya94

I believe that for the intense meditation technique a person must be completely relaxed before attempting it. If you have any worries, write them down so they don't bother you when you try the meditation. It worked for me. Here is my variation of the method and what I would recommend:
1. Eat a light dinner
2. Write down any worries that are on your mind and possible solutions to them so they don't trouble you during meditation.
3. Listen to soothing music to calm down your body and mind.
4. Wear loose clothes.
5. Lie down under the covers.
6. Grab onto the covers and feel everything under your fingertips.
7. Take several deep breaths to calm down your entire body. You may take as many deep breaths as you like until you feel like you are transcending.
8. Think positive thoughts such as: I will DEFINITELY time travel today.
9. Imagine your soul being displaced into the time that you wish to travel to.
*Repeat steps 8 and 9 for about 30-40 minutes.
10. At this point, you should feel yourself vibrating and feel a slight breeze.
*Keep repeating steps 8 and 9 until you are past the point of vibrating and feel like you will time travel. Otherwise, stop and repeat this entire process several more times until you succeed.
This entire process really depends on how calm you are prior to attempting it.