Traveling to other dimensions in dreams?

Willowweeps

I'm going to try to explain this as well as possible (it's a little hard to put into words)
For about 5 years I've been having very realistic dreams.
In all of them i can feel intense pain and emotions.
In every dream i end up being killed and they never stay the same unless i end up surviving (in that case it goes on until i die)
At first i thought something in my subconscious caused me to have these dreams until i woke up from a certain dream where i got cuts on my legs. I had a terrible sting on my legs and when i looked i had scars from the cuts in the dream (My friends and family asked what happened and i didn't know how to explain any of this)
I ended up talking to a close friend about this and they told me they have had one of the same dreams. I thought they were just messing with me so i asked them to describe it and they described the people and surroundings perfectly.
The only difference was the in their dream was how the reacted (of course)
Which made me think i went to another dimension which seemed a bit crazy to me.
I have these every night and i hope you can help answer this. Anything that could explain this or talking about some of the same experiences would be much appreciated and very helpful!
I apologize if this is poorly explained.

Mayhem

Zenith
Learn to control the dream, in that way you can move as you please rather than feel somewhat locked into to following what the subconsciousness directs.

Its definitely a battle between mind and ego.

With physical scars you might have something else going on there.

Willowweeps

Learn to control the dream, in that way you can move as you please rather than feel somewhat locked into to following what the subconsciousness directs.

Its definitely a battle between mind and ego.

With physical scars you might have something else going on there.
Do you have any idea what could be going on with the scars? I checked to see if i self inflicted it somehow, but there wasn't any blood on the bed or in/on my nails.

dexter1993

I'm going to try to explain this as well as possible (it's a little hard to put into words)
For about 5 years I've been having very realistic dreams.
In all of them i can feel intense pain and emotions.
In every dream i end up being killed and they never stay the same unless i end up surviving (in that case it goes on until i die)
At first i thought something in my subconscious caused me to have these dreams until i woke up from a certain dream where i got cuts on my legs. I had a terrible sting on my legs and when i looked i had scars from the cuts in the dream (My friends and family asked what happened and i didn't know how to explain any of this)
I ended up talking to a close friend about this and they told me they have had one of the same dreams. I thought they were just messing with me so i asked them to describe it and they described the people and surroundings perfectly.
The only difference was the in their dream was how the reacted (of course)
Which made me think i went to another dimension which seemed a bit crazy to me.
I have these every night and i hope you can help answer this. Anything that could explain this or talking about some of the same experiences would be much appreciated and very helpful!
I apologize if this is poorly explained.

when you go to sleep , film a video , does your body disappear ? it must if you psychically go to another diamentions , if not maybe you are astral projecting , deamons set the domain you are in and they can hurt you ,maybe i dont know , i tryed to astral project a lot of times and it worked , but now im banned , how am i banned after astral project to many times ? one time i was in my bed just normal astral projecting and i see a light , it was passing across of me , then i get this feeling something bad will happen , the light stabbed me in my heart , then i see my soul shifting , going in to my body , i wake up and the feeling like someone stabbed me was there , it hurt realy bad , there was holy water at home , i took it and start spraying like crazy , then i tried to astral project a lot of time but it didn't work