Traveling to other dimensions in dreams?

dexter1993

Is there a way to stop myself from doing it?
yeah increase your energy levels , how ? try to go to bed early , dont masturbate , meditation , open your chakras ,vitamin supplements, i recommend centrum , for me before i could do it i get the sence , feeling that sompting is there , wanting me to go to sleep , then it happens , the shadows , astral projection is the focus of beeing to calm , beeing calm lowers your heart rate witch in turn when you go to sleep your soul actualy , somptimes come out of your body , increase your heart rate , try this

Willowweeps

yeah increase your energy levels , how ? try to go to bed early , dont masturbate , meditation , open your chakras ,vitamin supplements, i recommend centrum , for me before i could do it i get the sence , feeling that sompting is there , wanting me to go to sleep , then it happens , the shadows , astral projection is the focus of beeing to calm , beeing calm lowers your heart rate witch in turn when you go to sleep your soul actualy , somptimes come out of your body , increase your heart rate , try this
Thank you so much!

Do you have any idea what could be going on with the scars? I checked to see if i self inflicted it somehow, but there wasn't any blood on the bed or in/on my nails.

I've experienced waking up with many large bruises (even recently) with no logical reason for them appearing. Not like I took a spill outside or something and forgot.

Also on a number of occasions I've even had odd shaped patterns develop on my skin after astral projection sessions, sometime in the form of geometric patterns or just some basic pattern. They have looked , dare I say it, almost machine or laser made.

Mind you none of these things have ever caused me pain after waking up, they are just there.

Have you ever had patterns on your skin at all?

Exploring and experiencing this stuff can be tricky sometimes. You may have a friend attached to you atm , just throwing that out. Much love

dexter1993

I've experienced waking up with many large bruises (even recently) with no logical reason for them appearing. Not like I took a spill outside or something and forgot.

Also on a number of occasions I've even had odd shaped patterns develop on my skin after astral projection sessions, sometime in the form of geometric patterns or just some basic pattern. They have looked , dare I say it, almost machine or laser made.

Mind you none of these things have ever caused me pain after waking up, they are just there.

Have you ever had patterns on your skin at all?

Exploring and experiencing this stuff can be tricky sometimes. You may have a friend attached to you atm , just throwing that out. Much love

congrats you were kidnapped by aliens , maybe , i dont say it from experience , cus i dont know what happend , try to remember what happend ? if your head hurts when you try to remember and you cant remember , congrats again , just curious when those pattern appeared , did you remember hearing a sound like a vacuum cleaner was on ?

@dexter1993
I zero memory of anything having to do w/ entities/aliens on those nights. I'm pretty well versed in lucid dreaming / obes / astral /meditation etc. and can go when I really want to invest the energy into it. I just seem to lose a lot of energy usually the next 12 to 24 hours...That is the only negative side effects besides the bruises and marks.

I've heard the vacuum sound many times in meditation and lucid/astral but nothing abnormal, it's something I accept as just part of the process at times. I do experience pushing down on my body and chest as well but I attribute that to the meditation / lucid / obe/ astral states. Although it's uncomfortable it's another thing I've learned to accept as part of the process.

Also I keep dream journals on these things but none of them involved any violence or a fight?

Sorry for rambling, don't wanna hijack this thread.

These things keep the pegs turning in my head for sure tho.

@Willowweeps
Ever any bruises/marks on your physical body? Have you had any success w/ the breathing exercises ?

~Much Love to All

Last edited:

Maxx

Sounds like you are allowing your imagination to run wild. Gather your thoughts and demand it take you where you want to go. Do not fall victim to your dreams and thoughts because there seems to be bad energy around and they do play a part in your subconsciousness. Next time focus on a higher power, God, Buddha, Guardian Angel, etc. and ask them for courage and help.

Flexibility

I'm going to try to explain this as well as possible (it's a little hard to put into words)
For about 5 years I've been having very realistic dreams.
In all of them i can feel intense pain and emotions.
In every dream i end up being killed and they never stay the same unless i end up surviving (in that case it goes on until i die)
At first i thought something in my subconscious caused me to have these dreams until i woke up from a certain dream where i got cuts on my legs. I had a terrible sting on my legs and when i looked i had scars from the cuts in the dream (My friends and family asked what happened and i didn't know how to explain any of this)
I ended up talking to a close friend about this and they told me they have had one of the same dreams. I thought they were just messing with me so i asked them to describe it and they described the people and surroundings perfectly.
The only difference was the in their dream was how the reacted (of course)
Which made me think i went to another dimension which seemed a bit crazy to me.
I have these every night and i hope you can help answer this. Anything that could explain this or talking about some of the same experiences would be much appreciated and very helpful!
I apologize if this is poorly explained.

Google about "the rope technique", it should help you achieve astral projection.