Schematic Triode Projection Rod

Art

Its only YOUR mind that is seeing, super orgone daisy chained accumulators, all we see are little orange squares with blue lines connecting some of them and "orgon" written in the top left orange square, and then something wriiten in green that seems to be saying I B M at the top of the little orange squares..

We then see on the right hand side, the little Sine-Wave generator square spelt Sinus on the top, that is connected to an AM/FM square and beneath the AM/FM it says SSB/DSB-which are stated to be "Modulators" for the AM signals,and the FM signals...

AM stands for Amplitude Modulation, and FM stands for Frequency Modulation, both of them forming into two individual types of Radio Signals and frequencies for speech and music...(SSB, Single Side Band and DSB, Double Side Band) are obviously NOT Modulators for AM/FM Radio Signals!!..:fp:

It is not my mind, it is writing in my paper in nordic language, it is orgone generator.

It is not Am or Fm, it is just amplifier, to put in your 1 billions dollars laser.

This schematic come from nordic alien.
So you vast your time to reply here, it is not from our world, cleary.

Our world is just as stupid as tv show, and peoples that wantveverythink without paying the right price.

Hopefully this world go to hell soon

:D.

Art

So the triode doesn't work, a full triode was made by me, with the right copper pyramide and cmosed tubes, everytinks was here but this cleary don't work.