Schematic Triode Projection Rod

Num7

Administrator
Staff
well do you think it is needed ?
Since I have no idea what it is, I can hardly provide a reliable answer.

But... since it's in the schematics, we have to consider it's needed. If it wasn't needed, it wouldn't be in the schematics, right?

Genius

King Ivan
True. But if I ever consider building it, I'll have to do it without a spinal cluster since I don't know what it is. If I build it I'll let you know what results I'll have.

TimeFlipper

True. But if I ever consider building it, I'll have to do it without a spinal cluster since I don't know what it is. If I build it I'll let you know what results I'll have.
Yes Genius, it look like your going be spineless after you finish building it :D

Dragonchaser

I think it is a small quantity of your own spinal fluid , it is best to be "drained" at the base .

If you look at your spinal fluid through a microscope it looks like stars in fluorescent light . Star cluster - spinal cluster .

TimeFlipper

I have been thinking over the healing aspects of the Triode Projection Rod, and came up with an idea for making it much smaller so that suppositories could be fitted into the rectal area to bring relief to the sufferers of piles and constipation :D.....Suppositories.jpg

"when gold was viewed under an electron microscope, scientists discovered that it was composed of millions and billions of microscopic pyramids. "

I nerded out when I saw that. You learn something new everyday :) TY