Schematic Triode Projection Rod

Sonix

As Celestite and Actinolite are crystals and the "cluster" in "Celestite Cluster" and "Actinolite Cluster" appear to refer to a group of those crystals, I think it is a good guess that "Spinal Cluster" is referring to a group of "Spinal" crystals.
There is such a thing as "Spinel" crystals, and Magnetite is one of the most abundant of the Spinels, according to Wikipedia.
I think a cluster of Magnetite crystals would likely be what is being referred to as "Spinal Cluster".
That said, as I am clearly speculating, I clearly also don't know.

steven chiverton

spinal cluster who uses stupid names like that and the other few names with the word cluster at the end , and the name coper hall what the hell is it anyhow if there using coper pyramids at each end why dont they just say long squared coper pipe whoever drew that dident bother to include a detailed glossary to explain some of these names

Art

I have made this rod with copper pipe, and made pyramide copper with soldering with a 2000 degres flame, very long to make. After, with leather around the copper pipe, inside there is crystal , magnets, and others rock that i have buy in the interner, cluster are just separation for each elements, with an round piece of copper, from a sheet of copper. But i was young and stupid, this triode dosn't work. I have build others devices too, not working. And finally, i have made a working free energy machine, that run forever even now it is my daily light, but this is nothink from this schematic. It is a very simple principe of an booster amplifier with 2 battery, one for recharging the other, with commutators, and no solar panel, and run forever more or less. Free energy exist, but it is not what we think.
I have attemot to build a tiny sec exciter too, dear chiverton, 2 year ago, or a simple free energy from thin air just to see if it work.

Art

One of the best experience i have made is with a very homemade capacitor composed of aluminium and toilet paper ( do not laught), with an alternative current, a coil, a load , and the toilet paper capacitor. You shut down the current and the load remain lighting for a certain time. I think we harvest electricity from air with this kind of capacitor.

Art

Before i was interrest in handershot machine but there is 3 different schematic, and replication dosn't work.

Lot are fakes

Art

The only way to achieve free energy without battery is to construct an electromagnetic battery, somes folks have patented a 70 year 1 kilowatt battery. With a 300 mhz signal ( 2n2222 can oscilate at this frequency), a battery made of copper, zinc, cadmium, cobalt etc can supply 1kw for 1 hour apparently. This can be dangerous because the battery produce radioactivity. It is why i have no build this battery.

steven chiverton

the triode device is just a crude orgone accumulator, and most of the devices in steven Gibbs reports dont work except a few and the stm was being tested by carl who never ever reported on any success of it only one success of it in one of patricia resses books thats all and most of the other devices for time travel in steven gibbs reports there was no reports at all on any successes with them except one which was built on land by someone who saw it vanish into thin air after he built it

steven chiverton

The only way to achieve free energy without battery is to construct an electromagnetic battery, somes folks have patented a 70 year 1 kilowatt battery. With a 300 mhz signal ( 2n2222 can oscilate at this frequency), a battery made of copper, zinc, cadmium, cobalt etc can supply 1kw for 1 hour apparently. This can be dangerous because the battery produce radioactivity. It is why i have no build this battery.
art a battery is called that cause it stores voltage so since when do you get radiation from them ,thats rubbish, radiation dose not get produced by batteries , there only voltage stores not radioactive storing canisters , you've been getting you misinformation from the wrong source, lol