Trump Just Found The Leak!

JasperMoon

Are you people really and truly believing all this crud about Trump? The man's insane--that's the truth. And he really and truly hates women. What he is doing is trying to destroy our Constitution and by supporting him so are you! Open up your eyes people. Open up your eyes. I'm not a Hillary supporter. I'm a supporter of our Constitution. That's IT!

jcolanzi

Are you people really and truly believing all this crud about Trump? The man's insane--that's the truth. And he really and truly hates women. What he is doing is trying to destroy our Constitution and by supporting him so are you! Open up your eyes people. Open up your eyes. I'm not a Hillary supporter. I'm a supporter of our Constitution. That's IT!

Where in the Constitution does it say it's legal to leak classified information?

Maybe he should have let her slide because she's a woman.

I'm not a Trump supporter. I take each issue as it comes.

I look at what happened, not on whether it was a woman or a man who committed the crime.

Maybe you'd like a law stating that it's legal for women to commit crimes.

TnWatchdog

I like how they can leak a story with variations...it makes sense in catching the leaker. Keep cleaning the swamp.
I've worked with corporations and have seen that when new management comes in...heads roll.
Democrats are pissed that a woman, even a crooked one, didn't become President. Their leading candidates now are repulsive. I feel the next female President could be Ivanka Trump unless we get hit by an asteroid or have a mega earthquake or volcanic eruption hit us first. Oh yeah, I almost forgot a solar killshot could do us in prior to the 2024 elections.

Last edited:

jcolanzi

I like how they can leak a story with variations...it makes sense in catching the leaker. Keep cleaning the swamp.
I've worked with corporations and have seen that when new management comes in...heads roll.
Democrats are pissed that a woman, even a crooked one, didn't become President. Their leading candidates now are repulsive. I feel the next female President could be Ivanka Trump unless we get hit by an asteroid or have a mega earthquake or volcanic eruption hit us first. Oh yeah, I almost forgot a solar killshot could do as in prior to the 2024 elections.

Democrats are pissed that more people are waking up.

I can't understand why they haven't sent a team to take out Soros and make it look like an accident.

Shady Tree

Eyes are wide open and am fully awake. I don't think Trump hates women or he would not be happily married and have daughters. I think the fact that Trump is obviously very intelligent and does not beat around the bush or sugar coat things really intimidates and pisses idiots off. I think all the BS about Trump hating women is made up and doctored to make it seem so but could not be farther from the truth. In reality we need someone like Trump to get things back in line. He has been very successful and has accomplished a lot and made a name for himself that some may not like. I think as president he will accomplish what the other idiots have promised and have failed to make good on. Some day soon those that trash Trump will all be forced to believe what they see rather than what they hear.

jcolanzi

Eyes are wide open and am fully awake. I don't think Trump hates women or he would not be happily married and have daughters. I think the fact that Trump is obviously very intelligent and does not beat around the bush or sugar coat things really intimidates and pisses idiots off. I think all the BS about Trump hating women is made up and doctored to make it seem so but could not be farther from the truth. In reality we need someone like Trump to get things back in line. He has been very successful and has accomplished a lot and made a name for himself that some may not like. I think as president he will accomplish what the other idiots have promised and have failed to make good on. Some day soon those that trash Trump will all be forced to believe what they see rather than what they hear.

A strong white male goes against the agenda.

If they weren't so dangerous, it would be laughable. Whining, how dare you fight back.

Bullethead21

I just wonder what is "really" going on while the entire population is focused on "Trump did this" or "Trump did that"........Etc etc.....

Any of you ever go to a magic show? The "trick" is always what the magician does NOT want you focused on........So he creates a flashy "distraction" to focus your attention away from the "trick".

Just like all the executive orders Obama snuck through while the public was focused on some trial, or some other horrific event....