Trump wins - Glass is half full

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't agree with what you are saying. I believe the whole birther movement rose up to try and find some way to support the white supremacist culture, because those who are racists couldn't accept the fact that we elected a black president, so they needed to find some way to invalidate his presidency, and what better way than try and prove he wasn't born in the United States. The entire movement is based on that, racism. Which I find a bit interesting you skirted around my questions about his skin color, which others do as well. But I won't pester you about that.

But we can just agree to disagree and leave it alone. We're not going to get anywhere debating this.

I disagree. Obama wants me to pay $1200 a month for health insurance. I cannot afford it. I'm not racist because I think he failed as a president. Job loss. Failing Economy. His non-reaction to emergency situations. Those are the reasons people don't like him.

TnWatchdog

IMO...I would like to see a system that rewards the loyal people that support the future President Trump by means of tax reductions, a 'Made in the USA' cash bonus, and product discounts.

On the flip side the cry babies could continue to cry in their safe rooms with NO participation trophy and No rewards.
I just woke up from my dream, oh well...lol