Trump wins - Glass is half full

Harte

I'm referring to the poster that said Hitler should have "finished the job."
Such statements should require him to be banned, but here apparently they don't.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Why on earth would democrats want to rig the popular vote? What purpose does it serve?
The answer here is simple: Democrats are communists, and communists rig elections. They want to gain power and maintain it so that they can control everything in people's lives. They want a collapse of capitalism and to turn the US into a communist country.

Well that's just not true. Some democrats are communists the way SOME Republicans are bigots and KKK members, but a majority are not. I don't think Hollywood's goal is to turn the U.S. into a Communist society.

KKK gave hillary a lot of campaign money. Google it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There is no right to healthcare.
It's debatable whether there should be such a right, but presently no such right exists.

Harte

True, it's not in the constitution or any law, but what I meant was he was not just deleting health care and moving on. He's replacing it.

rd42

The answer here is simple: Democrats are communists, and communists rig elections. They want to gain power and maintain it so that they can control everything in people's lives. They want a collapse of capitalism and to turn the US into a communist country.

Well that's just not true. Some democrats are communists the way SOME Republicans are bigots and KKK members, but a majority are not. I don't think Hollywood's goal is to turn the U.S. into a Communist society.

Yea... I don't think so.

KKK has given $20K to Hillary Clinton’s campaign: Klan leader

Is This Hillary Clinton KKK Supporter Just an Elaborate Troll?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Yea... I don't think so.

KKK has given $20K to Hillary Clinton’s campaign: Klan leader

Is This Hillary Clinton KKK Supporter Just an Elaborate Troll?

The Daily Beast?

Carl Miller

Well; nobody should be complaining about squat about conspiracy theories and peole rigging the votes and the system is corrupt. The corrupt got screwed this election so there's no complaining here.

I didn't want trump to win but it came out fair and totally deserved.

i agree to that entirely, where are all those conspiracy theorists stating that if Hillary did not win Obama gov. would enact Martial Law? People forget that the USA is 'still' run by a constitution. Many people just deplore hearing what Trump said about Immigrants. I have already said it elsewhere= people usually tend to have an erroneous biased idea that all latin people would be dreaming of living in the USA. That's not true! I am latin and i agree to Trump's idea that the USA should put the dog of their borders on the leash!!! Now just think about the horror scene sponsored by the Elite of bankers and brokers who really just give a penny to European culture. Do not you think that flooding Europe with immigrants, among them terrorists the Elite is actually interested in the future of Europe? Why do they wish to weaken the european tradition with a flooding of immigrants?

TimeFlipper

Trump would be perfectly right to ban all muslims from entering the US, as i know the problems they have brought to my country the UK..
As for flooding Europe with immigrants, they need to be controlled in the UK and when we finally achieve Brexit here, then that will happen..

Everybody forgets that the United Kingdom is a very small country compared to the US and Asia, we already have 80million people living here with the majority being muslims...The US is 40 times larger than the UK and you could easily lose us in some of your lakes lol..:eek:

In the US you have about 325 million people living there, so do the simple math of dividing 80 million into 325 million, and you will see why iam so concerned about uncontrolled immigration to the UK :mad: