Truthers and liars

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Truthers and liars

I have pondered a question for some time now it goes like this.
you must tell the truth and nothing but the truth 100% every time you open your mouth.
please be carefull with this it will ruin your life as you know it.
A. you must answer every question put to you.
B. you must tell all the story no omissions.
its that simple, all the truth, all the time.
now be carefull with this or.
in 2 wks you will be jobless.
in 4 wks you will be friendless.
in 6 months you will be wife-less.
anyway please be carfull with this,
but its fun to ponder just what you would say to any given question.
examp.
the boss.
why isn't that report done yet.
you.
cause you are to stupid to do it, and I just haven't had time too.
boss.
aahhh ok your fired.
examp.
wife.
honey do you think I should go on a diet.
you.
hell yes, when you walk your ass looks like two hogs fighting in a gunny sack.
did you hear the smack when she hit him.
anyway you get the idea huh????
have fun and good luck.
ps.
edit for spell check sorry I don't rite so good.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: truthers and liers

I am sorry iffin you respond and it seems like I have abbandon this thread, I have not. I work the third shift 10pm-6am so I may not answer you till the next day. just wanted to let youall know upfront.
ok let me say this first
I came apon this delema when I was pondering just what CHRIST could have done to warrent ther killing HIM, and this was the end of that thought.
HE told the truth every time HE spoke.
IF YOU SHOULD TAKE UP THIS LITTLE GAME.
DO NOT......I REPETE DO NOT !!!!!!!!!!! SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE OUTLOUD, ONLY THINK THE ANSWERS YOU WOULD GIVE TO THEM.
and now for the disclamer.
I am not responsable for what this will do to your life.:D
P.S.
oh yeh somthin to keep in the back of your mind
we all say we want to know the truth.
we all say we tell the truth.
the truth hurts more than most of us can bear.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey, do you remember the movie with Jim Carry ? That was pretty fun :)
No doubt we would get in big trouble if we were saying the truth like he did !

Num7

Chip Lewis

Intelligent people find ways to tell the truth without offending. How? A vast vocabulary. Most people do not understand half of their own spoken language.

It serves two purposes:

1.) To make them think what you said through (while nodding in agreement as if they understand when they really do not).

2.) Sometimes it's a real adrenaline rush, and if you have any friends accompanying you in the rant, they will get a kick out of it as well.

Reminds me of a my partner back in my Law Enforcement days. On occasion we would confront groups of people that didn't speak a word of english and we had orders to dispurse the groups for loitering and what not.

My partner would walk up to them with very kind body language (head tilted downward with his eyebrows in a James Dean with his palms to one another) and say very disgusting things to them. Not racial or cruel just really gross things.

"Do you have a sister I can mount?"

They would nod and say "yes, yes," as my partner would nod back at them.

"Does you sphincter hurt from your boyfriend last night?"

More nods and lots of smiles.

Do you masterbate so much you get blisters?"

On an on he would go.

He would walk over place his hand lightly on their shoulder and all the while the poor people would just nod and say "yes, yes" while he would walk with them for 10 to 20 feet. All the while hand jestures and signals in a very kind way would move them along...

That story should probably be in the Evil thread; I am a little ashamed to say this but I laughed my ass off. We were all 20...once.

gonzogirl

:D
kc wildman said:
I am sorry iffin you respond and it seems like I have abbandon this thread, I have not. I work the third shift 10pm-6am so I may not answer you till the next day. just wanted to let youall know upfront.
ok let me say this first
I came apon this delema when I was pondering just what CHRIST could have done to warrent ther killing HIM, and this was the end of that thought.
HE told the truth every time HE spoke.
IF YOU SHOULD TAKE UP THIS LITTLE GAME.
DO NOT......I REPETE DO NOT !!!!!!!!!!! SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE OUTLOUD, ONLY THINK THE ANSWERS YOU WOULD GIVE TO THEM.
and now for the disclamer.
I am not responsable for what this will do to your life.:D
P.S.
oh yeh somthin to keep in the back of your mind
we all say we want to know the truth.
we all say we tell the truth.
the truth hurts more than most of us can bear.

Yeah...I figure that I will tell someone the truth if I think it will benefit them. I wont say what I THINK the truth is if it will hurt them for no reason. Mostly people dont tell the truth because the other person cant handle it, the way it is put out there.
We all have absolute truth in us anyway..but like you said kc, the truth hurts more than most of us can bear...
But on a lighter note...The truths that I have been finding out about myself, recently is all positive! I had to get rid of things that I THOUGHT were true about my own self.:D
Oh and the part about Jesus...
I would totally LIE to save my life..
I guess that is what separates us from Jesus!

Chip: That was HILARIOUS! and have done so myself as a bartender. :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Chip said:
Intelligent people find ways to tell the truth without offending. How? A vast vocabulary. Most people do not understand half of their own spoken language.

It serves two purposes:

1.) To make them think what you said through (while nodding in agreement as if they understand when they really do not).

2.) Sometimes it's a real adrenaline rush, and if you have any friends accompanying you in the rant, they will get a kick out of it as well.

Reminds me of a my partner back in my Law Enforcement days. On occasion we would confront groups of people that didn't speak a word of english and we had orders to dispurse the groups for loitering and what not.

My partner would walk up to them with very kind body language (head tilted downward with his eyebrows in a James Dean with his palms to one another) and say very disgusting things to them. Not racial or cruel just really gross things.

"Do you have a sister I can mount?"

They would nod and say "yes, yes," as my partner would nod back at them.

"Does you sphincter hurt from your boyfriend last night?"

More nods and lots of smiles.

Do you masterbate so much you get blisters?"

On an on he would go.

He would walk over place his hand lightly on their shoulder and all the while the poor people would just nod and say "yes, yes" while he would walk with them for 10 to 20 feet. All the while hand jestures and signals in a very kind way would move them along...

That story should probably be in the Evil thread; I am a little ashamed to say this but I laughed my ass off. We were all 20...once.

yes the words we use are part of it. I chose the words above for the drama effect they would have, and would never realy use them as a response to a real person, thats just being mean. but then, thats the whole point, you can't speek the truth, because of the response it will bring. when you start to reword the truth, is it still true?? or has it become meerly correct. this whole thing has changed every part of my life. if you go very far with it, you will never be the same again. it will taint every conversation you have,twist every perspective you look from.you will always have two answers for every one, the truth and the correct. and only you will know which is which. again I will say this
PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULL WITH THIS IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR EVER.
oh yeh Chip I love to hear how real cops use there brain to deal with people. it is very refreashing to know thier not all ego freaks with a taser and a can of pepper spray. its amazing what you can do with a little tact and non agressive body movements a smile helps to. anyway, good to hear of real lawmen, doing it rite, matt dillion would be proud.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
:D

Yeah...I figure that I will tell someone the truth if I think it will benefit them. I wont say what I THINK the truth is if it will hurt them for no reason. Mostly people dont tell the truth because the other person cant handle it, the way it is put out there.
We all have absolute truth in us anyway..but like you said kc, the truth hurts more than most of us can bear...
But on a lighter note...The truths that I have been finding out about myself, recently is all positive! I had to get rid of things that I THOUGHT were true about my own self.:D
Oh and the part about Jesus...
I would totally LIE to save my life..
I guess that is what separates us from Jesus!

Chip: That was HILARIOUS! and have done so myself as a bartender. :)
agreed Gonzo, more often than not the one we lie to the most, is ourselves. seems we have to justify the things we do to ourselves, and thats when the lieing starts. but not to worry thow, it puts us in good company. Peter lied to save his but, on the night they came for CHRIST.
three times he did, and some how, at the time, it seemed like the rite thing to do. for a minute or two anyway, fear makes us do stupid stuff . and he was/is forgiven. so don't beat up on yourself for any misdeeds. DADDY is faithfull to forgive us our trespasses.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
agreed Gonzo, more often than not the one we lie to the most, is ourselves. seems we have to justify the things we do to ourselves, and thats when the lieing starts. but not to worry thow, it puts us in good company. Peter lied to save his but, on the night they came for CHRIST.
three times he did, and some how, at the time, it seemed like the rite thing to do. for a minute or two anyway, fear makes us do stupid stuff . and he was/is forgiven. so don't beat up on yourself for any misdeeds. DADDY is faithfull to forgive us our trespasses.

Well I have figured out that everytime I screw up it gives me an oppurtunity to do better.:)
Christ predicted most of what happened to him right?
Is it because a chain of events needed to happen to insure the salvation of people?

Chip Lewis

gonzogirl said:
Well I have figured out that everytime I screw up it gives me an oppurtunity to do better.:)
Christ predicted most of what happened to him right?
Is it because a chain of events needed to happen to insure the salvation of people?
Rather than a "chain of events" that were necessary to occur for salvation; it was simply the circumstances by which God desired to make the life of Christ memorable enough to begin a chain of events.

If you delve into the scripture itself there were many occurances that were predicted within the old testament that had been set to prove that Christ is the one. Prophecy fulfilled (if you will).

The point is that the entire circumstances by which Christ was born, lived and died could have been entirely different! Granted those few circumstances that were "set" in place to prove who he was via the old testament still occurred.

Christ was part of the plan from the garden of Eden:

Genesis 22: "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever."

Christ is the tree of life. Salvation was planned from the beginning.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

very nicely put ^^^^^^^:)
I agree the safty net was spread befor the boy got on the high wire