Tsumani and Titor

ZeoEmeraude

Tsumani and Titor

Ok folks, by now just about everyone who has a T.V has seen coverage of the terrible earthquake/tsunami that took place on Dec. 26th. While this tragedy is one that will not soon be forgotton around the world, I pose this question. Our boy J.T never mentioned anything related to this during his time here. Why? Is it because it seemed irrelevant to him? Is it because he didn't want to make this prediction because certain lives were supposed to be lost? Did this event not happen in his worldline? Now don't get me wrong here people, I think that J.T did in fact come here from wherever, but if I had the ability and knowhow of these events, I would have at least left some breadcrumbs for ppl to sift through. The same can be said for 9-11 as well. These are just a few thoughts that have been runnin' around in my head for the past few days, and I wanted to voice them. Feel free to respond as many of you may have simular questions of your own.

___ZeoEmeraude__

StarLord

Tsumani and Titor

Or perhaps the several people that made up titor had a govermental type senario running on the computer and not a world earthquake prediction program running.

KiraSjon

Tsumani and Titor

Well, he did say that on his time line Y2K didn't happen...maybe the tsunami didn't happen either? Didn't he mention that 9/11 happened, but they only took out one of the towers? (I could be completely wrong here) :p

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Tsumani and Titor

Much can be explained by the Golden 2% variation in Temporal Alignment, as many worlds offer many permutations to history.

When Titor's predictions fail to match up with real world events, there is an explanation hidden with this rule. Read it and be wiser for it.

That is my inscrutible answer for today. ;)

Fushar

Tsumani and Titor

Originally posted by Grayson@Jan 4 2005, 08:22 PM
Much can be explained by the Golden 2% variation in Temporal Alignment, as many worlds offer many permutations to history.

When Titor's predictions fail to match up with real world events, there is an explanation hidden with this rule. Read it and be wiser for it.

Or maybe John Titor was a lie, and a way to build a base to start selling books, movies, webpages and make money off it...

JediStryker

Tsumani and Titor

Originally posted by Grayson@Jan 4 2005, 07:22 PM

I would actually be much less likely to believe this, as a 2% deviation would be much more prone to be caused by the variables in human decisions. Something as massive and constant as tectonic shift would likely be the same on most worldlines, because there's little to nothing that humans could do to alter this.

ZeoEmeraude

Tsumani and Titor

Well,I have heard that Yellowstone National Park is a giant volcano. Apparantly it erupts like every 600,000 years or so. Old Faithful is just its blowhole. When that thing goes....kiss America goodbye.....along with 99% of human life on this rock. The volcanic winter that thing will cause will be nothing short of mind boggling folks.

JediStryker

Tsumani and Titor

If Yellowstone erupts, it'll damage the southwest and and cover almost 90% of North America with ash, but it will hardly destroy 99% of human life.

StarLord

Tsumani and Titor

Lucky for us it's not due to fire off for at least a few thousand years. Interestingly enough, it's not the volcano but the Dome that is being created slowly under ground that will create all the bang when it finally goes.

JediStryker

Tsumani and Titor

It's estimated that we may have tens or hundreds of thousands of years before a major eruption happens at Yellowstone.