Two Suns in the Sky???

Himalayan Hermit

I didn't find any thread on the topic (surprising since it's all over the web), so am trying to see what people think. I personally believe it's one of the most bizarre and ridiculous things I've ever come across. I haven't read much about it, but most such reportings are debunked as "Sun-dogs".

For those who don't know what a sun-dog is: an atmospheric phenomenon that creates bright spots of light in the sky, often on a luminous ring or halo on either side of the sun [Wikipedia].

Coming to this video that I found - check out the images at 0.25, 0.31, 0.35

The image at 0.31 is the one that is baffling, but 99.9% people will say it is morphed since it's a still picture. Same for 0.25 and 0.35

Rest images definitely look like a lens flare. What you all think?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well I do not know any where near enough about cameras or takeing pic's to say its this or that. but I have never seen more than one sun bakeing my ass off in the summer hay fields, and I have spent way to much time throwing 50 pound bails around. my vote is some kind of illusion maybe a point of viewing type thing.

Himalayan Hermit

well I do not know any where near enough about cameras or takeing pic's to say its this or that. but I have never seen more than one sun bakeing my ass off in the summer hay fields, and I have spent way to much time throwing 50 pound bails around. my vote is some kind of illusion maybe a point of viewing type thing.
yea I'm mostly curious about the pics at the timestamps I gave within the video. The person who made the video did not take the pics so that makes it more prone to morphing.