U. F. O.'s Over Kansas City Missouri

Computerbug

Wow! Some of those are a lot like what I saw back a couple years ago in blue springs. I hope this activity continues or increases! That would be awesome if we got some crop circles.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
not to my knowlage but i don't tend to try and disprove things to much just observe and discuss some of them appear to be falling objects while others seem to be hovering and changeing there course.

Computerbug

I would cry with joy if one of these "falling objects" turned out to be crashed UFOs. It'd be great to have kansas city known for something like that. Kinda like Roswell.

Peregrini

I believe it has been debunked. I appears to have been the US Army Golden Knights Parachute Team doing a night jump with leg flares. They were at the KC air show August 20-21 2011. The video doesn't have a time/date stamp on it but it was uploaded on the 24th so it seems likely. Cool video though. Sounds like it was shot by a truck driver.
24-7-365
http://kcairshow.com/

Peregrini

Computerbug;
I didn't want to answer you incorrectly so I needed to talk to a friend of mine about parachutes hovering. He has 226 jumps himself so I trust his input. Your right, they do not hover but at a distance and especially at night when there is no perspective between the sky and the objects they can appear to hover but are still descending, just slowly, as slow as 12 feet per second. This video supports the Golden Knights answer.

Rosco..Jones