U.S. Fighter Jet Shoots Down Object Over Canada

MODAT7

Making things even more complicated, the Chinese have reportedly spotted their own unidentified flying object near the port city of Rizhao in Shandong Province. The city is roughly halfway in between Beijing and Shanghai and the latest reports indicate the Chinese government planned to shoot it down.
The chinese probably launched another of their own balloons over their homeland just so they could blame it on the US. The US has plenty of spy satellites and doesn't need balloons.

I doubt aliens would use a balloon, either.

jiangnanah

Chinese Communist balloons invade US soil.QQ拼音截图未命名.jpg

This is China's plan for space warfare. You know the evil Chinese Communist regime is going to seize the island of Taiwan in the future. This is a warning to the US not to defend the island of Taiwan. So China releases balloons to warn the US. This is a signal for a future war between the US and China. Future US-China relations will get worse and worse eventually leading to war.

This is China's current dictator, Emperor Xi

Attachments

• QQ拼音截图未命名.jpg
    QQ拼音截图未命名.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 0

Khaos

where the wild things are
If they are of Alien Origin....Why are we shooting them down?
How would hostility be determined by something they have never seen before?
I shared a sentiment about shooting these crafts down on the Aliens subreddit and was met with ridicule. So many believers in aliens yet the idea of aliens visiting earth and influencing our cultures is so... alien to them lol

My sentiment is that perhaps there is a benevolent race of aliens that occasionally sends crafts into Earth's atmosphere with the intent of being shot down so their tech can be studied and jump our tech forward a couple decades. There have been several sudden tech jumps during the last couple decades

It took us 11,000 years to produce the first automobile. The first smartphone? That was in 1992. 31 years ago

Many things we have today in 2023 we didn't have 23 years ago. How did it come to be so suddenly? Are these tech innovations actually being conceptualized, planned and designed here on Earth using existing materials here on Earth? Or are these tech innovations coming from outside of this world? I would keep an eye on tech innovations over the next couple years. Wouldn't be surprised if something groundbreaking and state of the art pops up and has something to do with these craft downings

Mayhem

Zenith
And then took a few years to knock down the electric car first time around.

Everything is there to be seen depends on how you look at it. There's nothing new, what is going on is protection certains want to keep earth for them selves maybe its that. The ones controlling the governments.
It wont help them in the end but they cant see that.