Noah_A_S

1. LUE ELIZONDO ARGUMENTS AGAINST AIOMSG, THE ASTRO OFFICE IS BORN

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DoD Announces the Establishment of the Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group (AOIMSG) | NOV. 23, 2021

Today, Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks, in close collaboration with the Director of National Intelligence, directed the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security to establish within the Office of the USD(I&S) the Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group (AOIMSG) as the successor to the U.S. Navy’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force. The AOIMSG will synchronize efforts across the Department and the broader U.S. government to detect, identify and attribute objects of interests in Special Use Airspace (SUA), and to assess and mitigate any associated threats to safety of flight and national security. To provide oversight of the AOIMSG, the Deputy Secretary also directed the USD(I&S) to lead an Airborne Object Identification and Management Executive Council (AOIMEXEC) to be comprised of DoD and Intelligence Community membership, and to offer a venue for U.S. government interagency representation.

Incursions by any airborne object into our SUA pose safety of flight and operations security concerns, and may pose national security challenges. DOD takes reports of incursions – by any airborne object, identified or unidentified – very seriously, and investigates each one. This decision is the result of planning efforts and collaboration conducted by OUSD(I&S) and other DoD elements at the direction of Deputy Secretary Hicks, to address the challenges associated with assessing UAP occurring on or near DOD training ranges and installations highlighted in the DNI preliminary assessment report submitted to Congress in June 2021. The report also identified the need to make improvements in processes, policies, technologies, and training to improve our ability to understand UAP.

In coming weeks, the Department will issue implementing guidance, which will contain further details on the AOIMSG Director, organizational structure, authorities, and resourcing.

1638101216841.png

WashingtonExaminer: „Pentagon launches a deliberate and calculated effort to undermine bipartisan legislation moving through Congress“

2. A BATTLE FOR DISCLOSURE IS ABOUT TO BE UNDERWAY:

Adopting Sun Tzu's mantra that "victorious warriors win first and then go to war," the Defense Department has launched a preemptive strike on Congress. Specifically, a strike against congressional efforts to ramp up government research of UFOs (what the government refers to as "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena").

On Tuesday, Deputy Defense Secretary Kathleen Hicks announced the formation of a group to lead the government's UFO investigations. Attesting to the Pentagon's affinity for absurd acronyms, the group will be called "AOIMSG." The Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group will be supervised by the AOIMEXEC, or the Airborne Object Identification and Management Executive Council.

AOIMSG's mission: "To synchronize efforts across the [Pentagon] and the broader U.S. government to detect, identify and attribute objects of interests in Special Use Airspace (SUA), and to assess and mitigate any associated threats to safety of flight and national security."

This might sound like progress from a department that has spent much of the post-Second World War period saying UFOs are fictional. Unfortunately, it's anything but that.

In reality, this is a deliberate and calculated effort to undermine bipartisan legislation moving through Congress. That legislation centers on Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand's amendment to the 2022 Defense Act.

Now refiled with bipartisan support, Gillibrand's amendment would significantly strengthen the government's investigation of UFOs. Most notably, the legislation would do several things the AOIMSG ignores.

These include forming a well-resourced Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office, focusing on "transmedium" UFOs (which operate underwater, in the air, and in space) instead of the AOIMSG's focus on only those in controlled "airspace." The amendment would mandate an oversight committee that includes a range of nonmilitary experts and some civilian academics.

Congress would also mandate regular reporting, engagement with foreign allies, and a coordinated effort to research and possibly replicate UFO technologies. This seriousness matters because the most advanced UFOs are believed to be intelligently controlled vehicles of exotic propulsion, intent, and origin. As an extension, the United States better hope China and Russia don't figure out how to build these UFOs first.

Cont'd...

On that last point, Gillibrand's amendment also includes an explicit requirement for the Pentagon to brief Congress on UFO incidents involving nuclear platforms.

As first documented by Robert Hastings, UFOs bear particular interest in the military's nuclear platforms. They also saturate around high technology sites (such as those involving research into theoretical physics). The high number of UFO sightings by naval aviators operating off of U.S. aircraft carriers have been validated by the government (albeit classified in nature) as partly being a result of those platforms' nuclear reactors .

The AOIMSG does none of these things. The AOIMEXEC supervising committee will be made up only of U.S. government personnel. Moreover, the Pentagon announcement only references a responsibility to investigate UFOs only in "special use areas" such as military flight areas. It ludicrously underplays the nuclear connection here, saying incursions in these areas "may pose national security challenges." (You think?).

And, considering 70 years of effort to ignore and intimidate personnel who report UFO incidents, the Pentagon insists it takes reports of incursions "very seriously." The CIA and Air Force are of particular concern here. I can report that both remain reluctant to undertake UFO-related research and reporting (the Debrief's Tim McMillan has also reported on the Air Force concern). They are unlikely to alter their approach unless Congress enforces change.

Put simply, Congress should pretend as if Hicks's announcement never happened. It should pass the Gillibrand amendment and compel real action.

3. BIPARTISAN GILLIBRAND/RUBIO SENATORIAL BILL OVERVIEW & DETAILS
From page 330 of the document on congress.gov:

Code:
SA 4810. Mrs. GILLIBRAND (for herself, Mr. RUBIO, Mr. HEINRICH, Mr.
BLUNT, and Mr. GRAHAM) submitted an
amendment intended to be proposed to
amendment SA 3867 submitted by Mr.
REED and intended to be proposed to
the bill H.R. 4350, to authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2022 for military activities of the Department of
Defense, for military construction, and
for defense activities of the Department of Energy, to prescribe military
personnel strengths for such fiscal
year, and for other purposes; which was
ordered to lie on the table; as follows:
At the appropriate place in title XV, insert
the following:
SEC. lll. ESTABLISHMENT OF STRUCTURE
AND AUTHORITIES TO ADDRESS UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL PHENOMENA.
(a) ESTABLISHMENT OF ANOMALY SURVEILLANCE, TRACKING, AND RESOLUTION OFFICE.—
(1) IN GENERAL.—Not later than 180 days
after the date of the enactment of this Act,
the Secretary of Defense shall, in coordination with the Director of National Intelligence, establish an office within an appropriate component of the Department of Defense, or within a joint organization of the
Department of Defense and the Office of the
Director of National Intelligence, to assume—
(A) the duties of the Unidentified Aerial
Phenomenon Task Force, as in effect on the
day before the date of the enactment of this
Act; and
(B) such other duties as are required by
this section.
(2) DESIGNATION.—The office established
under paragraph (1) shall be known as the
‘‘Anomaly Surveillance, Tracking, and Resolution Office’’ (in this section referred to as
the ‘‘Office’’).

"Anomaly Surveillance, Tracking and Resolution Office is born." Nicknamed & Acronymed to: A.S.T.R.O.

4. NOW IT IS A BATTLE OF ASTRO VS. AIOMSG

Basically, that means it's the Senate/Congress who want open public hearings for the people by the people also with info available to the public Vs. a closed-off project from the DoD or Department Of Defense, if you will who might end UAP transparency, altogether.

A battle for #UAPTransparancy where the UAPTF Is also being replaced by ASTRO or Anomaly Surveillance, Tracking and Resolution Office, or AIOMSG & and one should hope for ASTRO to remain victorious nonetheless in their efforts.

Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group (AOIMSG) Replaces UAP Task Force

Per the Department of Defense, Deputy Secretary of Defense, on November 23, 2021:

Today, Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks, in close collaboration with the Director of National Intelligence, directed the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security to establish within the Office of the USD(I&S) the Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group (AOIMSG) as the successor to the U.S. Navy’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force. The AOIMSG will synchronize efforts across the Department and the broader U.S. government to detect, identify and attribute objects of interests in Special Use Airspace (SUA), and to assess and mitigate any associated threats to safety of flight and national security. To provide oversight of the AOIMSG, the Deputy Secretary also directed the USD(I&S) to lead an Airborne Object Identification and Management Executive Council (AOIMEXEC) to be comprised of DoD and Intelligence Community membership, and to offer a venue for U.S. government interagency representation.

Incursions by any airborne object into our SUA pose safety of flight and operations security concerns, and may pose national security challenges. DOD takes reports of incursions – by any airborne object, identified or unidentified – very seriously, and investigates each one. This decision is the result of planning efforts and collaboration conducted by OUSD(I&S) and other DoD elements at the direction of Deputy Secretary Hicks, to address the challenges associated with assessing UAP occurring on or near DOD training ranges and installations highlighted in the DNI preliminary assessment report submitted to Congress in June 2021. The report also identified the need to make improvements in processes, policies, technologies, and training to improve our ability to understand UAP.

In coming weeks, the Department will issue implementing guidance, which will contain further details on the AOIMSG Director, organizational structure, authorities, and resourcing.

The Deputy Secretary’s memo on the establishment of the AOIMSG is attached [below].

You can see her initial direction to OUSD(I&S) to begin the planning effort for formalizing the UAPTF’s mission here:

1638104009634.png

1638104020962.png

1638104028473.png

AS PER THE LEGISLATION, *THIS* IS THE CURRENT STATE OF THINGS AS THEY ARE NOW.

Legislation update - New UAP amendments (SA4810 - 18th Nov 2021) The Congressional Record for 18th Nov 2021 has been released & contains further amendments to the UAP language introduced by the Senator Gillibrands Amendment. It is now SA4810. Congressional Record: https://tinyurl.com/CongressionalRecord18thNov (https://www.congress.gov/117/crec/2021/11/18/167/201/CREC-2021-11-18.pdf) SA4737 & SA4810 Comparison: SA4737vsSA4810.pdf (SA4737vsSA4810.pdf) Differences include: The office name has changed from Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office to Anomaly Surveillance, Tracking and Resolution Office The acronym is now ASTRO. Additions of the Appropriations Committees in House and Senate being recipients of the report. The Senate is now out of session until next week.

"The recent “bipartisan oversight hearing” on UAPs, evidently convened in secret by Representative Adam Schiff, chair of House Intelligence, shows that preparations are underway. "
Congressional encounters with UFOs There's growing bipartisan agreement that investigating unidentified aerial phenomena merit action Congressional encounters with UFOs

Last edited:
Apparently your impressed with all this but its not going to lead to anything but heart break for UFO fanatics....What you UFO fanatics cannot see is that its a smoke screen...The government does not have to tell the American public about UFOS..

You can't see that they are giving you what you want to hear?

All this legislation and what has it led too? Nothing. Pure and simple....It don't matter how much lip stick you put on a pig its still a damn a pig!

And do not even get me started on Elizondo I will be here all day.

TimeFlipper

Very little information has ever been given to the general public over the previous eight decades and never will be given, irrespective of who has been in Government...We might get a few pilots telling us of what they have personally encountered in the air plus a few so called "compelling truth videos`" that 10 year old kids and their friends can easily create these days with their computers..

Air Traffic Controllers have seen "strange" objects flying at unbelieveable speed across their Radar screens, so what?, nothing concrete has ever been established and never will be for the forseeable future, Governments will always shut down rapidly any real evidence....People including members of the armed forces have been ordered to keep their mouths shut by threats of violence and death to themselves or their families...Project Closure rules!!

However, i must thank our member @Noah_A_S for all his valuable time spent in providing Paranormalis members with the extensive information that he has gleaned for all of us (y) :)..

Very little information has ever been given to the general public over the previous eight decades and never will be given, irrespective of who has been in Government...We might get a few pilots telling us of what they have personally encountered in the air plus a few so called "compelling truth videos`" that 10 year old kids and their friends can easily create these days with their computers..

Air Traffic Controllers have seen "strange" objects flying at unbelieveable speed across their Radar screens, so what?, nothing concrete has ever been established and never will be for the forseeable future, Governments will always shut down rapidly any real evidence....People including members of the armed forces have been ordered to keep their mouths shut by threats of violence and death to themselves or their families...Project Closure rules!!

However, i must thank our member @Noah_A_S for all his valuable time spent in providing Paranormalis members with the extensive information that he has gleaned for all of us (y) :)..
However, i must thank our member @Noah_A_S for all his valuable time spent in providing Paranormalis members with the extensive information that he has gleaned for all of us ..

I really appreciate it to TF....But the UFO crowd needs to realize their screams are falling on deaf ears....They think they are causing the government to cave on this UAP/UFO or whatever the hell they call them now...Fact is as I said all this is a smoke screen by the government and all Elizondo does is stir the pot full of shit so it stinks worse...

TimeFlipper

I really appreciate it to TF....But the UFO crowd needs to realize their screams are falling on deaf ears....They think they are causing the government to cave on this UAP/UFO or whatever the hell they call them now...Fact is as I said all this is a smoke screen by the government and all Elizondo does is stir the pot full of shit so it stinks worse...
Yes i completely agree with you that the government in question IS creating a smoke screen...What i dont understand is why you mentioned that the UFO crowd need to realise their screams are falling on deaf ears..."They" think they are causing the government to cave in on this UAP/UFO or whatever the hell they call them now..

Can you clarify please who are the UFO crowd that you mentioned, i havent seen any Paranormalis members speaking in those terms that you mentioned...Cheers :)..

Yes i completely agree with you that the government in question IS creating a smoke screen...What i dont understand is why you mentioned that the UFO crowd need to realise their screams are falling on deaf ears..."They" think they are causing the government to cave in on this UAP/UFO or whatever the hell they call them now..

Can you clarify please who are the UFO crowd that you mentioned, i havent seen any Paranormalis members speaking in those terms that you mentioned...Cheers :)..
Can you clarify please who are the UFO crowd that you mentioned, i havent seen any Paranormalis members speaking in those terms that you mentioned...Cheers ..
Was not aimed at anyone here...A general term I use to cover those who buy into this stuff...(UFOs)......I will be the first in line to admit that UFOs do exist and there are things in the sky we cannot explain sometime but UFO does not mean "alien"......

These Ancient Alien talking heads and To The Stars Academy dim wits have these people believing that they are going to get some kind of big "DISCLOSURE" out of the US government...Not gonna happen..

And Elizondo and that crack head Tom Delonge need to quit stirring the pot!

Noah_A_S

For the record, Tom's reputation might be at stake.

Attached file: TOM DELONGE said everything we have ever wanted to know.mp4

TOM DELONGE tells us there are creatures, Aliens, Lifeforms larger than Jupiter. It is Life-altering info and his reputation is on the line:

TOM DELONGE said everything we have ever wanted to know..mp4

It's an old Fade To Black episode. In case anyone didn't want the dropbox link, the same can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzLqBx5lN8Y&t=1200s

He says some pretty heavy stuff and speaks of God in a scientific Einstein sort-of beautiful cosmic sort of sense.

EDIT: apparently the second link for "TOM DELONGE said everything we have ever wanted to know..mp4"is in the owner's trash I kept a hard copy on discord and you can download it with the first link - Let me know if it works.

EDIT: No problem @TimeFlipper :cool:

Last edited:
For the record, Tom's reputation might be at stake.

Attached file: TOM DELONGE said everything we have ever wanted to know.mp4

TOM DELONGE tells us there are creatures, Aliens, Lifeforms larger than Jupiter. It is Life-altering info and his reputation is on the line:

TOM DELONGE said everything we have ever wanted to know..mp4

It's an old Fade To Black episode. In case anyone didn't want the dropbox link, the same can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzLqBx5lN8Y&t=1200s

He says some pretty heavy stuff and speaks of God in a scientific Einstein sort-of beautiful cosmic sort of sense.

EDIT: apparently the second link for "TOM DELONGE said everything we have ever wanted to know..mp4"is in the owner's trash I kept a hard copy on discord and you can download it with the first link - Let me know if it works.

EDIT: No problem @TimeFlipper :cool:
Yeah Crack will do that to you.