Ufo pic

wanda

The portal rabbit hole - @wanda Any idea where in CT that was taken ? Any GPS coordinates saved by any chance? Could be a flare but if it's close I may go to the area some day if it's nearby.
I am sorry. I know it sounds like a cop-out but I really don't know where in Connecticut. We were driving through it to get to an event in two different states. This was taken at one of our stops along the way

Element115

This is legit. The way the craft operate, they emit such high energy and when that energy source interacts with the gas in our atmosphere, it causes the gas to emit photons.

TimeFlipper

The Russians were supposed to have discovered Element 115 in 2003, and called it Moscovium..its a synthetic chemical element..
Symbol is Mc...Atomic number 115...Atomic Mass 288u...

Also Element 115 was used in the Zombie Story-Call Of Duty: The Germans during the first world war 1914 to 1918, discovered Element 115 in France, which was later used to power the Nazi Bell Die Glocke..

The Russians were supposed to have discovered Element 115 in 2003, and called it Moscovium..its a synthetic chemical element..

Also Element 115 was used in the Zombie Story-Call Of Duty: The Germans during the first world war 1914 to 1918, discovered Element 115 in France, which was later used to power the Nazi Bell Die Glocke..

@TimeFlipper interesting second paragraph....I'm fascinated by Germany's connections to the occult and technology. I almost can buy it as truth in some way, shape or form....even if it isn't element 115. It could be something as simple as passed down knowledge from a mystery school.....
Part of me has been convinced that Germany had highly advanced tech PRIOR to ww2, just based on the ridiculously fast tech development they had in such a short time during ww2. We know they had advanced heavy artillery in ww1 that was dismantled, I think secrets were passed down somewhere in between ww1 and 2.
Even though both wars are wars of design by the Rothschild's, it's still interesting to think about all this.

Thoughts?

Element115

An element is not considered discovered until a 2nd party replicates the works of the first party. Yes Moscovium exists since 2003. It's synthetic on Earth, but we've seen it in existence not-from-Earth. The syntheses was merely to produce and study the element. All alien technology is useless to us if we can't understand it or replicate it with our own materials and technologies. Since the American's replicated it, it is known as UUP or Ununpentium which means 115. It doesn't have an official name YET. And yes, it's quite common knowledge since the 50's that while it's not publically known information that aliens exist, things we discover that are not of this Earth, still exist in our culture. We just call it science fiction so it doesn't scare anyone.

In regards to Element 115, it's not possible to create any usable quantity. If the Nazi Bell ran on 115, it was obtained from someone. Reportedly the American's possess 500lbs of the element.

Element115

@TimeFlipper interesting second paragraph....I'm fascinated by Germany's connections to the occult and technology. I almost can buy it as truth in some way, shape or form....even if it isn't element 115. It could be something as simple as passed down knowledge from a mystery school.....
Part of me has been convinced that Germany had highly advanced tech PRIOR to ww2, just based on the ridiculously fast tech development they had in such a short time during ww2. We know they had advanced heavy artillery in ww1 that was dismantled, I think secrets were passed down somewhere in between ww1 and 2.
Even though both wars are wars of design by the Rothschild's, it's still interesting to think about all this.

Thoughts?

I think it's a good thing Hitler and his regime was destroyed. If they obtained alien technology (which is still controversial to this day) we know for a fact, they would not have used it in good faith. It could have spelled out the end of human civilization for all we know. Other civilizations have risen and fallen, and we're not necessarily the most advanced of them all; only as far as we understand, of which we understand very little. We're still living in a gray area where the long-term future is not certain. And speaking of the Rothschild's... let's just not speak of them until we have one locked in someone's basement, then we can discuss our plans of self-entertainment.

Mayhem

Zenith
Ye Germans went far and wide to bring together knowledge for their weapons and pysche developments.

for their scientists to be taken by the USA and Russians.

The Occult was a bit harder to capture. :)