Ufo Virgin Mary

HDRKID

There is a UFO in a painting of the Virgin Mary. Located in a tapestry from medieval times is in the Collegiale Notre Dame, Beaune, France. It is clearly a flying saucer. Fact is, these machines have been in operation for many thousands of years. We still do not know what they are.

52hq3.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's a nice example of UFOs in ancient times. How can you explain those flying shields? Look at the picture above, what's that thing in the sky?

Seriously, I can't believe that back then, people were already faking UFO in paintings. There's even an Ufologist in the lower right corner!

thedude

Plenty of weird things reported in the bible like hovering stars. Contact from the "heavens" and such.

Matthew 2: 9-11 (NIV)
After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh.

tomaso88

lmao Depends on your opinion personally the contact to the heavens is a reference about talking to God spiritually but really does depend on your opinion I dont mind hearing others its a nice theory

Superman

I got a theory I just formed while reading this topic.

They say Virgin Mary is in fact a Virgin. With the articles about the ancient aliens, maybe just maybe the aliens abducted Mary did "Something" to her to conceive a baby. The past theories and stories were: Aliens experimented on people for them to have to ability reproduce. The list goes on and on. If you intertwined the Bible and Aliens they say the same thing, it's just up to you if you were to believe that: You are a product of alien experiments or You are the creation of God.

NerdyGilr3

So, you'd say that Jesus could in fact be the son of an alien?.. That sounds gross to me, that Virgin Mary could have been raped by a green man... But still, it may be the reason why Jesus made all these miracles!! :p Because he had supernatural abilities!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't thinks she was raped. The alien just injected a baby Jesus in her belly! ;)

NerdyGilr3

Meh, possible. It's just that I'm reading these books "The Emerald Knights" ("Les Chevaliers d'Émeraude" in french), where the hero's mother's been raped by a half-man/half-insect emperor... And that's dammit gross lol.. I think it traumatized me a bit!