UFO Wars and Secret Space Program

BlastTyrant

There are a lot of holes in his story, this site covers a few, but lacks evidence in some areas, but makes a few good points.

THE PHIL SCHNEIDER CONTROVERSY --- PRO AND CON
Philip Schneider Biography - Rotten Tomatoes

And as far as i know Phil never let any of his "Evidence" be tested, His physical wounds were never looked at or at-least on file, and the metal he had he never let anyone test, if it is indestructible then why not let them poke and prod at it?

it is one of those scenarios that we will never know the true story sadly.

walt willis

If Phil had real alien artifacts why would he or you trust anyone in this world to examine them?

The items would be priceless...

Would you trust the government to check the alien items and expect to ever get them back?

Seriously!

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I don't discredit his story from lack of solid evidence...If we did that, what alien encounter/abduction stories would we believe? The guy got split open somehow, seems like a very desperate attempt for attention if he did it to himself...On the other hand, anything is possible...*shrug*..

BlastTyrant

The Split open could of been Surgery he had at one point, on the work accident, anything really. There are TONS of Aliens cases with REAL solid evidence. Anyone can make a Claim, anyone can weave a good story, what separates the truth from the liars is in fact evidence, without it the story is void, specially in Phils case where he has "Evidence" but refused to have his Evidence validated which in return makes it useless.

And Walt, almost every well known abduction case or UFO crash case has produced evidence and had it tested, Betty and Barney Hill had the Dress she had worn Tested, Travis Walton did the Lie detector case and medical examinations, Stan Romanek has also had physical evidence documented and presented by scientists and doctors. Rosewell crash produced metal that was tested, Aztec, New Mexico crash again has metal that was tested, Nova Scotia had glowing foam that was tested, these are only a few examples of EVIDENCE being tested, the owners still have the items that were tested as well, so Walt you'll need to put up a better argument than "Big bad government" . When evidence is presented why do you HAVE to have the Gov test it? There is plenty independent labs that will test anything given, Phil has NO reason nor excuse to NOT of had his stuff tested, except for one, it was BS.

Now Walt i know your story as well, so i can understand your belief in Phil and the fear of the gov, but with a man of your claims you of all people should respect and acknowledge the fact claims are useless without facts.

Phil has a random piece of metal no one was allowed to touch and he never had examined, it is like saying "Here look at this Piece of rock i have, if is from the First asteroid crash known to man kind and holds the secret to our evolution on this earth, but no you can't touch it and it is to important to be examined"