UFO Wars and Secret Space Program

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Or maybe the truth we are all hybrids in our own right would cause mass panic, society is drip fed to believe UFO's and ET's are evil bent on world domination this is a FACT to most people and indisputable. There is good and there is evil so is the course of our existence, not all are evil but not all are good, the 2 forces are always working to bring about their own fate to humanity.

The problem with evidence and facts it is will almost ALWAYS be discredited by the scientific community and the general public, this barrier needs to be broken, but it never will in our life times.

Some seek the truth and those are the ones who will test the evidence and give honest opinions, some wont, it is a 50/50 game. But not TRYING to at-least! Prove ANY of your claims is the sign of a haoxer, someone who will beat around the bush to avoid having his claims at all authenticated. I know if i had UFO parts i'd sure as hell tell everyone, and i would personally bring it to be tested anywhere they wanted me to in order to validate my claims, that way i could now not only say "hey look at these here UFO parts" but i could also PROVE it isn't anything from earth with the scientific tests.
I understand what you're saying...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Lets start with, I believe we all have an immortal soul. I have been outside my body. So it seems like a plausible concept to me.

But one's body is mortal. Sort of a container or vessel for the soul.

Consider that there may not be enough containers to go around for all available souls to inhabit.

Can the aliens steal your body, remove your soul and insert a soul of their choosing?

What kind of defense would a government or anyone for that matter have against body theft?

And of course with this knowledge, it becomes apparent that world conflicts may not be entirely man made.
"Invasion of the Bodysnatchers" comes into my mind...interesting...
I've once heard from an abductee claim that aliens don't have souls, and that's one reason they're interested in humans...Has anyone else heard this, or believe it?

I suppose their are many alien races. And each one with their own agenda. My information source comes from the Roswell Alien Interview. A book written by Lawrence P. Spencer. It's a fascinating story. It's unverifiable. So no way to tell if it's fact or fiction. The author states this. But does claim that Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy sent him this information in letters to him. So you can decide for yourself. But listen to this story first. It's 4 hours long, and well worth it.

Very interesting, Einstein! :)

I also believe 100% the stories about Phil Schnieder and so do 1000,s of Native American
people that live in the four corners area. Their are many old and new stories about many
things happening in the area: lights in the night and things moving in the sky in daylight,
many date back 100's of years before airplanes. And stories of many people disappearing
on hunting trips or just plan disappearing; their one minute and then gone the minute, never
seen again.

Krish

I'm tired of waiting...I wish the aliens would show themselves (to everyone Fox News, CNN, and the world)...of course if they were hostile I may change my mind.

The TRUTH is read up the documents such as Norse Mythology. It actually happened in 12,350 years ago. There were two bad ones (one with Red Skin color) fought with us. We were supported by high level several aliens and there was a treaty signed for the bad ones not to come back. But that can change perhaps in 300 years. Hence the issue of senior friendly aliens coming during that time to help us. We will know more about our past then...just wait...

Sam Slagg

OK, I looked at the video and thought it was a poor video, but also think that what he captured was real.

I also have seen strange aerobatics in the night sky using my 3rd gen plus NVS.

Now what?

My 50 BMG won't shoot that far!

I I don't know who the bad guys are either...

Lets hope that our government chose the right side to help.

If there are good as well as bad humans, then maybe they have the same problem in outer space?
I believe that 100%... Why wouldn't there be malevolent AND benevolent aliens? I once heard that when Eisenhower (I believe it was) was in office, aliens contacted us humans, asking to speak directly with the president.. allegedly the two had a meeting with one another, and made a sort of treaty: We get to use extraterrestrial technology, and in exchange, the aliens get to experiment with humans and animals... This is supposed fact, there are even claims of an inderground experimentation "lab" where the aliens do these experiments...Reagan himself admitted that we have made contact with alien life, and also that they're already among us... How much longer do they think they can keep blaming it on "weather ballons" and other coverups? There's definitely some kind of communications, why not wars? It'd only be natural, unfortunately...
I have heard this theory before as well. There are a couple of things I wonder about.
If a treaty was made, what authority Will uphold it? Why? What would be the motivation for such a treaty on behalf of these miserable bugs? The beings who routinely violate me do not ask for permission, they simply do what the wish.
Any thoughts on this?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
OK, I looked at the video and thought it was a poor video, but also think that what he captured was real.

I also have seen strange aerobatics in the night sky using my 3rd gen plus NVS.

Now what?

My 50 BMG won't shoot that far!

I I don't know who the bad guys are either...

Lets hope that our government chose the right side to help.

If there are good as well as bad humans, then maybe they have the same problem in outer space?
I believe that 100%... Why wouldn't there be malevolent AND benevolent aliens? I once heard that when Eisenhower (I believe it was) was in office, aliens contacted us humans, asking to speak directly with the president.. allegedly the two had a meeting with one another, and made a sort of treaty: We get to use extraterrestrial technology, and in exchange, the aliens get to experiment with humans and animals... This is supposed fact, there are even claims of an inderground experimentation "lab" where the aliens do these experiments...Reagan himself admitted that we have made contact with alien life, and also that they're already among us... How much longer do they think they can keep blaming it on "weather ballons" and other coverups? There's definitely some kind of communications, why not wars? It'd only be natural, unfortunately...
I have heard this theory before as well. There are a couple of things I wonder about.
If a treaty was made, what authority Will uphold it? Why? What would be the motivation for such a treaty on behalf of these miserable bugs? The beings who routinely violate me do not ask for permission, they simply do what the wish.
Any thoughts on this?
Honestly, I'm not sure...Maybe the government felt like we didn't have much of a choixe? *shrug*

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Any thoughts on this?
Honestly, I'm not sure...Maybe the government felt like we didn't have much of a choixe? *shrug*
Choice*

Sam Slagg

Any thoughts on this?
That's exactly my point. What would their motivation be, I wonder?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Any thoughts on this?
That's exactly my point. What would their motivation be, I wonder?
The aliens motivation?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Sometimes I wonder why, if there are malevolent aliens out there -which clearly there are, why don't they do what they want with humans and the earth? Are they waiting for something? Seems like it would've been much easier to take over before the earth became so populated and our technology advanced...
Unless they need humans for something, maybe? A friend of mine suggested that maybe they're waiting for our technology to develop, as a way to even the playing field...