UFO Whistleblower David Grusch and the Bipartisan UAP Disclosure Act

OakFieldAlienz444

The only thing "extraterrestrial" even means is something originating
from the sky meaning that Jesus himself by definition was an extraterrestrial
so it's funny religious people have such a beef with the idea.

The only thing "extraterrestrial" even means is something originating
from the sky meaning that Jesus himself by definition was an extraterrestrial
so it's funny religious people have such a beef with the idea.

Yeah, which makes the change of terms in the official sense to NHI much more interesting.

I think the "star" the wise men followed was most likely a UFO

It’s not impossible. I’m not religious, but I’ve been taking a very close look at multiple religions since this blew up trying to look for patterns and similarities or anything that could connect the dots or explain things.

It’s possible enough to take seriously with all this going on.

OakFieldAlienz444

It’s not impossible. I’m not religious, but I’ve been taking a very close look at multiple religions since this blew up trying to look for patterns and similarities or anything that could connect the dots or explain things.

It’s possible enough to take seriously with all this going on.

I'm not religious either. I tend to go for an ancient aliens approach though.
I don't think Jesus was a fairy tale for example. I think he really existed
but was greatly misinterpreted by fanatics and others

If God made more planets than just Earth imo that
does not demean God. It would demean him more
if he only gave life to one planet and then made
a whole bunch of space gas and nothing else

Definitely.

On that note, why do humans always think they are at the center of reality? Every time we learn we aren’t at the center of one thing, we prop ourselves up as the center of another.

It’s gotten so bad that NDT is starting to sound like a modern equivalent to a flat earther.

OakFieldAlienz444

Definitely.

On that note, why do humans always think they are at the center of reality? Every time we learn we aren’t at the center of one think, we prop ourselves up as the center of another.

It’s gotten so bad that NDT is starting to sound like a modern equivalent to a flat earther.

I don't think it's so much that governments and religious orders would collapse overnight.
Our human egos would collapse overnight

I'm not religious either. I tend to go for an ancient aliens approach though.
I don't think Jesus was a fairy tale for example. I think he really existed
but was greatly misinterpreted by fanatics and others
I’ve already made a comment in the past about Ancient Aliens the TV show, but I can agree that the 1% of content they have that isn’t total bs, stretched truths, or outright lies, is very useful to researching the possible answers to the situation.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

I’ve already made a comment in the past about Ancient Aliens the TV show, but I can agree that the 1% of content they have that isn’t total bs, stretch truths, or outrigger lies, is very useful to researching the possible answers to the situation.

The show is actually good if you can get past the fact they try to say that literally
everyone in history was a space alien and the overdramatic stuff
that gets to the point where it is damn near a comedy show.
There are nuggets of truth in it here and there and it's actually a good show disguised as a bad one