UFO Whistleblower David Grusch and the Bipartisan UAP Disclosure Act

The thing I don't understand is disclosure to the public happened years ago thanks to Steven Greer.

This makes me feel like I'm somehow in a another timeline.

I’m reserving judgement on Greer personally, but he is not particularly liked by the UFO communities I’ve looked at, and he is pretty much despised on Reddit, worse even than Bob Lazar from what I’ve seen.

Not just for being a “grifter” but he has supposedly hoaxed people on his trips to see UFOs by using flares.

Most people seem to think Greer is a disinformation agent, so his claims are probably largely ignored.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I’m reserving judgement on Greer personally, but he is not particularly liked by the UFO communities I’ve looked at, and he is pretty much despised on Reddit, worse even than Bob Lazar from what I’ve seen.

Not just for being a “grifter” but he has supposedly hoaxed people on his trips to see UFOs by using flares.

Most people seem to think Greer is a disinformation agent, so his claims are probably largely ignored.

That's news to me! I never thought he was disliked. Have you noticed many things he has informed us on have come true.

The is another researcher I highly admire too. Her name is Linda Moulton Howe.

That's news to me! I never thought he was disliked. Have you noticed many things he has informed us on have come true.

The is another researcher I highly admire too. Her name is Linda Moulton Howe.

Some things have, but it’s not too hard to make those predictions based on other stories told and claims made over the years, so most people I’ve seen aren’t convinced of his credibility.

Linda isn’t looked at like Greer or Bob, but from I’ve seen people tend to dislike her because “she just accepts anything she is told is true”, and that’s a near exact quote.

Like I mentioned earlier, even if Greer himself isn’t particularly trustworthy, he may be in contact with people who are so keeping an eye on him is still a good idea either way. I’d say the same for Bob and Linda too.

Here are some Reddit posts about them I have saved regarding this stuff.

Wind7

Staff
Nobody believes it unless the government says it. Sheep, remember?

It went before congress this time and because of that,
we have a lot more to hold on to....More came out by way of a witness with credibility.
Grusch stated that his family and he were under attack BY the gov he once worked for.

The blind belief in politics is every bit as bad as our blind belief in government.
Politics are every bit as corrupt.

There are thousands of reasons I am apolitical
the most glaring being exactly that.

Not all whom disagree with politics are Sheep. ;)

Last edited:

we have a lot more to hold on to....More came out by way of a witness with credibility.
Grusch stated that his family and he were under attack BY the gov he once worked for.

The blind belief in politics is every bit as bad as our blind belief in government.

Well said.

Adding to that, this situation goes far beyond politics, and it’s not about believing what the government is telling us.

@PaulaJedi

I’m not waiting for the government to give me answers and I don’t think very many people are, at least not among those who take this issue seriously.

Most of us already have at least some idea of what has happened regarding UFOs/UAPs and NHI, and what we are doing is examining everything down to the smallest detail in order to determine every possible scenario. Almost nobody actually trusts the government, at least within the circles that care about this topic.

Government admissions and politics are not the answer, but rather they are closer to a collection of questions that we the people must answer if we want to get answers at all. That’s why these hearings are so important, they are part of the process that must be taken to bring this alleged classified info into the public domain.

I don’t blindly believe what anyone tells me, not even Grusch, and if aliens or NHI came to my house right now to have tea and told me they came in peace, I wouldn’t immediately believe them either even though I’m pretty sure they do, for the most part.

Whether the government admits to this coverup or not, I’m going to tear them apart and analyze every word and action they have ever taken and find the answer myself. That blurred answer is clearing up almost by the day, now.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well said.

Adding to that, this situation goes far beyond politics, and it’s not about believing what the government is telling us.

@PaulaJedi

I’m not waiting for the government to give me answers and I don’t think very many people are, at least not among those who take this issue seriously.

Most of us already have at least some idea of what has happened regarding UFOs/UAPs and NHI, and what we are doing is examining everything down to the smallest detail in order to determine every possible scenario. Almost nobody actually trusts the government, at least within the circles that care about this topic.

Government admissions and politics are not the answer, but rather they are closer to a collection of questions that we the people must answer if we want to get answers at all. That’s why these hearings are so important, they are part of the process that must be taken to bring this alleged classified info into the public domain.

I don’t blindly believe what anyone tells me, not even Grusch, and if aliens or NHI came to my house right now to have tea and told me they came in peace, I wouldn’t immediately believe them either even though I’m pretty sure they do, for the most part.

Whether the government admits to this coverup or not, I’m going to tear them apart and analyze every word and action they have ever taken and find the answer myself. That blurred answer is clearing up almost by the day, now.

I agree. My point was that some people, like the vaxxers for example, only listen to government. Everything they've told us so far, we already knew and as you said, many have had their own experiences. Just as you, I also believe, whether the government tells me or not, but remember we were called conspiracy theorists for years, but if the government says they exist, suddenly we're not anymore.
We don't even get an apology. Oh well. Nobody wants government meddling, but they've already been meddling for years. Nothing new. I didn't analyze their hearing, either. I didn't even watch it.

I'm doing my own experiments and have some interesting results. Waiting for something more definitive, but what I've found has been interesting. I think the UFO's are everywhere.

Common theme: Silver orbs

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Apologies to everyone. That's not what I meant. I was talking about some people that ONLY listen to government and politics.
Didn't mean to put everyone in defense mode. Was not talking about anyone here. Some, out in the world, will never believe a thing unless Uncle Sam says it's true. Not my stance, personally.

Wind7

Staff
Apologies to everyone. That's not what I meant. I was talking about some people that ONLY listen to government and politics.
Didn't mean to put everyone in defense mode. Was not talking about anyone here. Some, out in the world, will never believe a thing unless Uncle Sam says it's true. Not my stance, personally.

I've personally been lied to by all sorts of governing factions.
Politics in general and their governments including higher ups.

As for the CIA and higher, you'd have to have lived in a cave to not know things are hidden, always.
Lie to the people For the People.

HD CGI has been around for a very long while....Long before it was released to us mere mortals so,
I do not believe everything the TV News has to say OR Media.

This may sound extremely paranoid....It's not. I just don't dig the lies.