UFO Whistleblower David Grusch and the Bipartisan UAP Disclosure Act

Coulthart: "Incredible as it may seem, Roswell was true. The 1947 Roswell crash. There are multiple other crash retrievals that have taken place."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Coulthart: "To the extent that a journalist can feel that something is corroborated, I have spoken to multiple witnesses on background who have assured me that not only is Mr. Grusch a witness of high repute and high credibility. I have spoken to people who have directly witnessed what he is saying he has been told about. I asked Mr. Grusch, what about bodies, and he does confirm that there have been non-human... yes... alien... bodies recovered. Incredible as it may seem, the United States government, and possibly other governments in the world, are in possession of not only non-human technology craft... and other technology, they are also in possession of alien bodies. I have spoken to people who have told me they have seen alien bodies. When I was first told that by those people I did not for the life of me believe it. I truly... I've still got trouble dealing with it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Coulthart: This is a huge pivotal moment in American history. I believe very strongly, based on the information that i have received from my sources, that corroborate what Mr. Grusch has told me, that there has been a massive long cover-up lasting 80+ years inside the American government. There has been a concealment of retrieval of non-human spacecraft. There has been a concealment of multiple species of non-human intelligence to this planet."

I’m actually pretty hyped, not gonna lie.

Grusch and others keep mentioning inter-dimensional possibilities for the origin of at least some of these NHI.

If it’s true, it opens up pretty much the entirety of the paranormal for closer scientific analysis.

If this is all true, our understanding of reality, as a species, is going to shift considerably.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This is pretty impressive.

U.S. recovered non-human 'biologics' from UFO crash sites, former intel official says​

Three military veterans testified in Congress' highly anticipated hearing on UFOs Wednesday, including a former Air Force intelligence officer who claimed the U.S. government has operated a secret "multi-decade" reverse engineering program of recovered vessels. He also said the U.S. has recovered non-human "biologics" from alleged crash sites.

But while the topic of "little green men" did come up, much of the discussion centered on improving processes for reporting unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAPs — the military's term for UFOs (increasingly, UAP refers to "anomalous" rather than "aerial" phenomena, to account for sightings in both air and water).

There are also calls to remove the stigma for aviators who report UAP sightings and to ensure oversight of government programs that investigate them.

Retired Maj. David Grusch, who went from being part of the Pentagon's UAP Task Force to becoming a whistleblower, told the House Oversight Committee's national security subcommittee that he had been denied access to some government UFO programs but that he knows the "exact locations" of UAPs in U.S. possession.

Read the rest:

This is pretty impressive.

U.S. recovered non-human 'biologics' from UFO crash sites, former intel official says​

Three military veterans testified in Congress' highly anticipated hearing on UFOs Wednesday, including a former Air Force intelligence officer who claimed the U.S. government has operated a secret "multi-decade" reverse engineering program of recovered vessels. He also said the U.S. has recovered non-human "biologics" from alleged crash sites.

But while the topic of "little green men" did come up, much of the discussion centered on improving processes for reporting unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAPs — the military's term for UFOs (increasingly, UAP refers to "anomalous" rather than "aerial" phenomena, to account for sightings in both air and water).

There are also calls to remove the stigma for aviators who report UAP sightings and to ensure oversight of government programs that investigate them.

Retired Maj. David Grusch, who went from being part of the Pentagon's UAP Task Force to becoming a whistleblower, told the House Oversight Committee's national security subcommittee that he had been denied access to some government UFO programs but that he knows the "exact locations" of UAPs in U.S. possession.

Read the rest:
There is some misinformation in there but it’s generally correct. The Pentagon didn’t say anything, it was specified to be AAROs direct comment while the Pentagon themselves remained silent.

Also, he didn’t deflect anything. He legally cannot answer questions with classified answers.

Here is the full quote from Susan Gough

They are using very specific words to avoid telling the truth.

Wind7

Staff
There is some misinformation in there but it’s generally correct. The Pentagon didn’t say anything, it was specified to be AAROs direct comment while the Pentagon themselves remained silent.

Also, he didn’t deflect anything. He legally cannot answer questions with classified answers.

Here is the full quote from Susan Gough

They are using very specific words to avoid telling the truth.
Yeah........Figures.

And so it starts.......... :fp:

Wind7

Staff
I watched the entire hearing the moment it was happening....In an Almost-Shock sort of feeling.

I couldn't get my mum's face out of my mind of the day she told me what had happened to her.
She couldn't deal with the abduction, at all, fell into a bottle and nearly had a breakdown besides.
This hearing would have been absolute vindication for her.

I myself still am in shock over Grusch's answer about the US having bodies and craft.

FFS!!

The hearing only supported my own ideas about UAP and NHI, and even I was shocked.

First how bipartisan the hearing was, heck we had Gaetz and AOC not just on the same team, but on the same page of what looked like the same playbook, in this instance.

Then finally getting these things said under oath, and the way the questions started tame, built up, and then finally broke open the whole thing.

Getting the Ross interview entered into the record under oath was also a massive W.

The interdimensional implications open up pretty much entirely new branches of science if true.

And then Grusch saying he’d give names and such of both friendly and hostile witnesses to the programs activities immediately after the hearing…

Plus, the news of this hearing has spread to pretty much all corners of the world now.

There are a lot of people who are going to be vindicated by this whistleblower campaign. I don’t know if you’d be comfortable with it, but maybe you could share her story when the stigma is well and truly gone?

It is my hope that the stories of people like her may help hold people accountable for all of the suffering experiencers have been subjected to because of all this.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The thing I don't understand is disclosure to the public happened years ago thanks to Steven Greer.

This makes me feel like I'm somehow in a another timeline.