Ufos And Multi-dimensional Reality

Have you ever seen a UFO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twilightsky

ant it cool how we all have different opinions on ,,,well,,,,pretty much everything
the human mind, a great and wonderful mushy mass

keep the thoughts comeing,,i,ll keep reading

Rosco..Jones

Hi R.J, great post. Iv'e been thinking a lot about this as well. Even with the 'adjustment' in scientific theory, i.e, quantum entanlement and all it's variables, I believe(for what it counts)that the most plausible theory would be parallel dimension/s. 71*

I've been lured in by the John Titer thread over on Time Travel. I ran across the patent on the principals involved with his Time Machine (TM). http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20060073976.pdf The documentation covers all aspects of the physics involved with time travel (TT). By covers, I mean derivations of the equations involved, with explanations. The math is more than a little above my pay grade, but the explanations make sense. Much of the theory deals with complex space-time, which I wasn't familiar with. So I researched it a bit and surprised I was. Real research that relates to TT surrounds us. The same concepts contained in the TM patent could be altered to provide sideways in time movement to present day parallel timelines, rather than the +/- time movement of the "time" machine. (Remember those UFO's?) A controllable vector change would enable movement +/- and sideways simultaneously.

Note: It's not parallel "dimensions", but parallel "timelines/worldlines". These vary by a measurable degree of divergence in relation to the starting world-line. This was in a paper on complex space-time theory, no kidding.

Harte

Kerr-type singularities (which is what the above patent APPLICATION involves) are charged, rotating black holes. An area near the surfaces of a pair of these appears (in some solutions) to allow travelers to experience a finite amount of travel time yet return to the time they started their trip (from an outsider observer's perspective.) This "travel time" I mention above is not travel through time, but rather through space (our space - the space around the black hole - not some other dimension.)

This won't work with miniature black holes, unless you're the size of a quark. It also will not allow you to travel into the past or the future.

Harte

Hi R.J, great post. Iv'e been thinking a lot about this as well. Even with the 'adjustment' in scientific theory, i.e, quantum entanlement and all it's variables, I believe(for what it counts)that the most plausible theory would be parallel dimension/s. 71*

just a word of advice, nikola tesla avatar would be better than an einstein one, just my 2 cents