UK Votes OUT

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The U.K. Has voted to leave the EU.

A victory for the ordinary person against big business.

I hope that this Brings us closer to our friends across the Pond, gives us a system similar to one that you guys enjoy and drives a wedge between us and dangerous Eurocrats!

It will be difficult and the Europeans will try and punish us for years to come but today I am proud of the British people and it feels great to be proud to be British once again!

Miscellaneous

@TimeFlipper what country are you in again? Anyway, we should celebrate!

Some people at a social media chat that I go to were really disappointed tho.

Miscellaneous

Here are the words my sister said when we were talking about this:

"I don't want to be in a union wherein you have to compromise national security/sovereignity but that is not the only reason why. There are other factors too. If I were British and all these foreign presidents suddenly said: Britain will blah blah *insert negative effect here on brexit* I would be mad. There is life outside of the EU. Europe isn't only for some "VIP members" to fully enjoy. It's my country, don't tell me what's good for it and what's not good for it. That is all my peeps."

"Yes yes. Good luck to you UK (and if Europe becomes hostile because of your own decision to leave, there is Asia... Africa... Australia basically countries outside of Europe that can help your economy. Do what the Russians are doing. No support in Europe? Find some in other places."

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Here are the words my sister said when we were talking about this:

"I don't want to be in a union wherein you have to compromise national security/sovereignity but that is not the only reason why. There are other factors too. If I were British and all these foreign presidents suddenly said: Britain will blah blah *insert negative effect here on brexit* I would be mad. There is life outside of the EU. Europe isn't only for some "VIP members" to fully enjoy. It's my country, don't tell me what's good for it and what's not good for it. That is all my peeps."

"Yes yes. Good luck to you UK (and if Europe becomes hostile because of your own decision to leave, there is Asia... Africa... Australia basically countries outside of Europe that can help your economy. Do what the Russians are doing. No support in Europe? Find some in other places."
Thank you for the kind remarks, and yes there are other countries in the EU that will be also wanting to escape the fascist clutches of that vile club..Denmark immediately will want to fully leave..Portugal is on the brink of quitting, nearly half of the people in France want to get out...My vision is that in 2 years the fascist EU will be dissolved..And no i havent gone into the future to find this out lol...I always "felt" deep down that the UK would quit that club in our referendum, and we have!....Long Live and Thrive my wonderful country (y)