Uncontacted Amazonian tribe photographed

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Uncontacted Amazonian tribe photographed

That's pretty amazing, these guys are truly "free" compared to us, think about it. The world is a big place, we can't know everybody uh.
An unknown Amazon Basin tribe and their dwellings are seen during a flight over the Brazilian state of Acre along the border with Peru in this May, 2008 photo distributed by Survival International. Survival International estimates that there are over 100 uncontacted tribes worldwide, and says that uncontacted tribes in the region are under increasing threat from illegal logging over the border in Peru.
Rare uncontacted tribe photographed in Amazon - Yahoo! News
Uncontacted Amazonian tribe photographed - Yahoo! News Photos

If you look at the pictures in the second link, you can see some of them shooting toward the plane !

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Uncontacted Amazonian Tribe Photographed

I noticed that the guys shooting at the plane look kinda red, and the girl or the other one just standing looking up, has a way darker fleash tone. wonder if it is some kind of skin die?? or make up??
on the other hand.
do we realy believe that no-one has ever seen them??traded with them?? or knew they were there.
I have a hard time with that one. more because of the local than anything ells. I mean there right in the backyard of the drug cartels. I don't know, maybe its just my (question everything) mode kicking in here, but it sounds wrong somehow.

Chip Lewis

If they "never had contact", they would think the copter and it's occupants were a god or something to revere. I doubt very highly they'd shoot at it if they didn't know it was dangerous.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

good point they would at least be runnin for there life, or hideing from the giant bird.(even they have to know birds eat bugs) huh???? but very doubtfull they would try to pick a fight with it because of its size, and the thundering noise of its wings. yeh somethin aint quite rite here.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Maybe they disliked the noise made by the aircraft.
That's the only way they could try to shoot arrows at it.

Maybe be they had contact before, and it was a very bad experience. Since then, they don't want to see us again, so they want us to get away.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

the wife told me they were stumbled across by the tree huggers trying to stop the deforestation, cause the loggers are getting close to there village. she saw some report on the tv bout it. so its gonna be hard to say no contact huh.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Well, they've seen us a few times, they are no longer uncontacted now !?!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I will say this much, they are not a part of the world we know, they do appear to be living as they did many moons ago. most likely there speach is unknown to us. but there are people that live there that knew all along they were there and had contact with them , even told them the loggers were comin.

Whitelight

Re: Uncontacted Amazonian tribe photographed

We don't know that they actually shot at the plane, it kinda looks like they are poised to shoot just in case it is something dangerous.

Thats crazy though, I never saw that on the news, thanks for posting about it Numenorean! The links don't work anymore but I googled the photos and found four different ones.