Unfortunately! I am a Time Traveler.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What time are you from?

What country/location are you from?

Why did you choose to post here and how would a time traveler benefit from posting on a message board? Wouldn't it be better to be secretive?

Could you describe how time travel works with your technology?

Why did you choose 2017?

Describe your government in your time period.

Describe the world economic situation in your time period.

More questions later.

mullac998

I think this is JohnA he wasn't on for days and then he came on yesterday looking at the forum for at least 30mins then he goes off and this guy turns up.

The Fifth

I think this is JohnA he wasn't on for days and then he came on yesterday looking at the forum for at least 30mins then he goes off and this guy turns up.
OFF : Are you his stalker ? xD
ON : I dont think so , he said he would return under his real name..

john carter

What about I give you the equipment and be your own driver and answer yourself by your own self. Communicate with me over john987mc@gmail if you can.

John3037

Hy all... i saw your arguments and questions and assertions about traveling through time around the forum and net at large... its been over emphasized and over joyed if not over fantasized....its more of a lethal adventure then a mere leasure or anything else...it is a fatally dangerous process to finally overcome a timespan of a single hour i would say....I actually cannot explain it by using mere words..it is more than that... i am recovering in terms of my health that i ruined while traveling in time.. il write about it in detail soon here.
lol wat