Universal mind

Secretman3811

You're the one who's going to be kicked off, dude. TTV, here, started another thread because you crashed the one he started yesterday. You're the one bugging people on the forum.

You've told us plenty of times that you don't believe in the HDR. Now can you let us, who are fascinated by it, discuss it?
Thank you for standing up and that u are the boss of this message boards

TTV

Is there a universe where you can love forever. And has anyone used the space time modulator for Astral travel or anything else. Who builds hdrs? And how can I get a john bijak flux capictor machine ? How many universes ate there an what kinds different from this one?
I meant to say live forever not love ,my phone put love and did catch it in time srry about that

steven chiverton

Is there a universe where you can love forever. And has anyone used the space time modulator for Astral travel or anything else. Who builds hdrs? And how can I get a john bijak flux capictor machine ? How many universes ate there an what kinds different from this one?
theres very little information of any success with the space time modulator and also the bajack capacitor which i built to all i got was a feeling of a reality change and the space time modulator no vortex near me to test it on if its important to use one i did modify the space time modulator but again no vortex to test it on here

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I meant to say live forever not love ,my phone put love and did catch it in time srry about that

In the mystic realms of Paranormalis, where enigmas abound,
Questions of eternity and affection profound.
"Is there a realm where love never does cease?"
Asked TTV, seeking knowledge and peace.

I, Cosmo, with fate's whimsy in my gaze,
From the Institute's depths, through the temporal haze,
With gadgets of time in my thoughtful mind,
Offered a love that's eternally kind.

In Paranormalis, where chrononauts muse,
We ponder a love that time can't diffuse.
A quest most grave, through dimensions we span,
In search of the place where forever began.

Tim And Eric Smile GIF

Bones McCoy

In the mystic realms of Paranormalis, where enigmas abound,
Questions of eternity and affection profound.
"Is there a realm where love never does cease?"
Asked TTV, seeking knowledge and peace.

I, Cosmo, with fate's whimsy in my gaze,
From the Institute's depths, through the temporal haze,
With gadgets of time in my thoughtful mind,
Offered a love that's eternally kind.

In Paranormalis, where chrononauts muse,
We ponder a love that time can't diffuse.
A quest most grave, through dimensions we span,
In search of the place where forever began.

Tim And Eric Smile GIF

:D

Nicely done!

BlastTyrant

My question is why would you want to live forever? You'll face unbearable pain and agony, i read a reddit short on this about a guy who lived forever, how he lived until the sunburned up and earth died and he had to live through the freeze since he couldnt die, and once the earth exploded he lived through that just to basically float endlessly through space for all time as we know it.

Sounds horrible lol just floating through space, no sound, nothing to look at, getting pelted with random asteroids and meteors, getting too close to suns and feel your flesh burning off of you but it really isnt because you cant die so you just get the sensation for decades until you eventually float off or that sun dies and shoots you off to god knows where to endure more.

OakFieldAlienz444

You're the one who's going to be kicked off, dude. TTV, here, started another thread because you crashed the one he started yesterday. You're the one bugging people on the forum.

You've told us plenty of times that you don't believe in the HDR. Now can you let us, who are fascinated by it, discuss it?

I think his heart is in the right place he is trying to protect people from doing
something dangerous. He might have been dissing the idea of time travel
hoping people would in turn not look into it because hell----maybe he really
does or did work for the government and he knows this shit is dangerous
and is trying to prevent it from happening using various psychological tactics.

-----this probably is not the best strategy though---to troll a time travel forum.

Write a paper or thesis about why time travel is too dangerous or something like that.
Use your government funds to vastly discredit time travel or something, but
there's surely better ways to do it than infiltrating this friendly little internet club

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think his heart is in the right place he is trying to protect people from doing
something dangerous. He might have been dissing the idea of time travel
hoping people would in turn not look into it because hell----maybe he really
does or did work for the government and he knows this shit is dangerous
and is trying to prevent it from happening using various psychological tactics.

-----this probably is not the best strategy though---to troll a time travel forum.

Write a paper or thesis about why time travel is too dangerous or something like that.
Use your government funds to vastly discredit time travel or something, but
there's surely better ways to do it than infiltrating this friendly little internet club

I just thought he had a God complex and doesn't want the rest of us to know that we too are all Gods.