Universal mind

TTV

Is there a universe where you can love forever. And has anyone used the space time modulator for Astral travel or anything else. Who builds hdrs? And how can I get a john bijak flux capictor machine ? How many universes ate there an what kinds different from this one?

No no no no no you asked this same question yesterday. Nobody can help you. Don’t start bugging people on this forum either or you will be kicked off.

Secretman3811

Is there a universe where you can love forever. And has anyone used the space time modulator for Astral travel or anything else. Who builds hdrs? And how can I get a john bijak flux capictor machine ? How many universes ate there an what kinds different from this one?
Yes u can time travel by astral projection and many things during astral projection

Beholder

If you travel at the speed of light, you can love for billions of years, but just like for gods, to you it will seem like time moves as usual when you close the curtains.

I have not tried the space time modulator, HDR, nor time machine. But this entire timeline is my creation because I changed the future using visions back in 1998. None of this was supposed to happen, so that's why the news are crazy.

If you define our universe as time and space itself, not just another string frequency within the same space time fabric, then no two universes exist at the same time, because the time is totally disconnected. However many universes will ever exist is the number that exists outside of time. When time goes to infinity, unlimited growth becomes infinite, thus there are an infinite number of multiverses, but they do not exist in our time according to that definition.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No no no no no you asked this same question yesterday. Nobody can help you. Don’t start bugging people on this forum either or you will be kicked off.
You're the one who's going to be kicked off, dude. TTV, here, started another thread because you crashed the one he started yesterday. You're the one bugging people on the forum.

You've told us plenty of times that you don't believe in the HDR. Now can you let us, who are fascinated by it, discuss it?