Universe Jump

Enigmawriter

Universe Jump

Well, if you want to buy the house, get a home loan and buy it. That's what I would do. It might be hard though if you have bad credit or no credit at all.

What I would do is go to this inventor personally, don't be afraid. I'm sure he'd be happy that it worked and would make millions or whatever.

Hope you get back to your time.

Enigma

Captain Nemo

Universe Jump

Originally posted by Traveler Malaki@Oct 31 2004, 01:46 PM
Greetings Nemo, i have a way for you to get back to your own universe, its through a technique called \"switching\" and it involes switching your consciousness or soul with your alternate from this universe who is in yours right now. The steps were easy for me when i tried, since there was an incident in April in which i was transported to another universe, ill post this later on, but i learned from my friend Melissa who knew how to switch, and she taught me to switch back to my own universe. It may or may not be easier for you, so im going to modify the steps to get them to work best for you
Switching with your alternates in parallel universes.
1. Go into a state of meditation, stay in meditation for 15-30 minutes, relax yourself in a comfortable position on a bed, chair, etc.
2. After meditation, think about your alternate, concentrate on connecting with him empathically, if this is successful, you should feel like you are out-of-place, or slipping out of reality
3. Once you feel him, concentrate on pushing your soul and consciousness toward him, concentrate on putting yourself in his body, you should feel like an energy barrrier passes over you if this is successful, close your eyes while doing this, force and will this to happen.
4. Open your eyes, you should feel odd afterward, but most likely you will be back in your own universe. The feeling of being out-of-place will go away after a few hours, look around to see if its your own universe.
If this was not descriptive enough, tell me and i will try again.
Blessed Be-Malaki

Thank you Malaki, although I see a potential problem. I don't believe there is a version of me in the other universe which I can transfer to, because there are two of me here! Think I should try anyway?

Enigma, I have no credit at all. As far as I can figure, I'm not even considered a registered person. :D I guess I could use the identity of my other self, but I still doubt I could get a home loan, and that would lead to some problems. Perhaps in some time...

Ralan

Universe Jump

The problem is that the time tunnel will typically close within 15 mins of it opening. Another reason why I HATE physical time travel. Astral time travel is much safer.

And far easier to hoax, wouldn't you agree HDR?

Ralan

Universe Jump

Hello Nemo.

I think you are hoaxing. Sorry.

There was a really strange looking thing (which I now know to be some kind of radionics device). It was hooked up to a car battery. It was circular, and looked like you were supposed to stand inside it. This sounds way out there, but I'm just saying what I remember. I walked into it and there were strange patterns in the ground. Sounds strange, but the only thing I've seen look like that before are some crop circles.

Very contrived. This is a hoax in the style of 'Chris'. His is better because it doesn't rely on a magical universe machine appearing in a fishing inventor's garage. There are two big problems with these hoaxes.

1. They invoke a certain sympathy factor that makes it hard for cold cruel young people like me to call them hoaxes because I would suddenly become the big bad wolf of the forum. Which may happen in this case.

2. They are impossible to prove or disprove, unless the hoaxer makes a seriously stupid slip up. No true account of time travelling is impossible to prove. This parallell universe malarky is just an easy way out for someone feeling like a little hoaxing.

This will go nowhere; like Chris, the most you could expect would be, "Oh dear, lets help the poor guy out", and then a small crew of followers will spend two months brainstorming fantastical ideas about how to return you to your 'home timeline', eventually get bored with you and you will become forum flotsam. Anyway...

Chow,

Ralan.

Captain Nemo

Universe Jump

Hi Ralan, no problem. That's why I never posted the story before :D
In all seriousness, I know that if someone else posted it I wouldn't believe them either.

Ralan

Universe Jump

*nods

Well as long as you're not trying to 'get back home' it doesn't really matter. Someone will take a record of your account in any case.

wead2

Universe Jump

yo i just got to say Im not a time traveler, im not even that much of a traveler at all I'm lazy.

gomp

Universe Jump

I always wanted to check out other realities
too bad it seems like that machine jsut kinda ditches people in other realities
you would think that machine would have came with you so you could get back >: :D'oh: